Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » organisms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: organisms
ghf
Activist
Member # 47602

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ghf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
should i organism when i masterbate i never organism when i masterbate and dose it mean i wont be able to organism [Confused] when i have sex with another person
Posts: 163 | From: ireland | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no should here. Masturbation, like sex with a partner, is something people primarily do to express themselves sexually and explore pleasure. Sometimes that results in orgasm, sometimes it does not.

When a person doesn't reach orgasm through masturbation, it is, I'd say, often common for them not to reach orgasm with partners, either, but that's not always true. It certainly isn't something anyone needs to worry about, though, because orgasm isn't a requirement with masturbation OR partnered sex.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68085 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghf
Activist
Member # 47602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alot of the time my penis is soft when i masterbate could this lead to problems too if it isnt hard i cant please my partner is that right
Posts: 163 | From: ireland | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. It's fine for us to touch our bodies. We can touch genitals when we're aroused, erect or not, and that isn't unsafe.

I think you're worrying about things you don't need to right now, and may not need to worry about later, either. Am I right that you're not dating anyone at all yet, let alone in a sexual relationship?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68085 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghf
Activist
Member # 47602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea im not dating anyone yet
Heather
Member # 3

So, seriously? Do yourself a favor and don't worry about things you don't have to.

You've expressed before that you deal with some anxiety and get help with that, so this might be something else to talk with your therapist about, worrying about way-in-the-future things now so intensely.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

ghf
Activist
Member # 47602

ok thanks
Heather
Member # 3

Big breaths. And whatever you do to help when you're feeling anxiety? Do it about this.

We all have enough we have to worry about in the moment, you know? Stressing ourselves out with things we might have to in the future is just seriously soul-sucking, energy-sapping stuff. Be good to you.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

ghf
Activist
Member # 47602

i will try hard to sort this out and i will talk with my councillor about theese things and hopefully she wont mind talking about theese issues thanks

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.