Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Nothing works with my boyfriend!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nothing works with my boyfriend!
EmbraceHim
Neophyte
Member # 84524

Icon 9 posted      Profile for EmbraceHim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,
So recently, my boyfriend and I started experimenting with each other sexually but under the agreement that there will be no sexual intercourse of any sort. The thing is, he's able to make me orgasm so many times in such a short time and no matter what I try with him, he never really 'feels it'. I asked him what he likes and what he doesn't but he himself doesn't know so I asked if he'd spend some time to 'discover himself', and he told me he did and that he did exactly what I was doing except it worked for him so when we tried again, it just sort of 'turned him off'. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and it's really frustrating, please help. [Frown]

--------------------
"The world is but a speck of dust in our hands, babe."

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How much time have you both spent exploring like this so far? Are we talking months, weeks, days...?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmbraceHim
Neophyte
Member # 84524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmbraceHim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry for the extremely late reply..
I can safely assume months now.
Updates? He tried to sort of describe things he might like, the problem is, he doesn't have a clue, there was a point where he thought he was Asexual, and that didn't bother me although I feel it should but recently, I attempted to go down on him, now mind you, this was the first time and I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. It didn't go so well, I've been trying different things for 20 minutes until my neck started aching and gave in. He was rather upset but says he's upset because I had to go through that.I mentioned before I didn't enjoy the thought of going down on someone but dammit I wanted to make him feel good the way he's been making me feel for the past few weeks. I really feel it's unfair. Someone told me there are people who are just not interested in the whole thought of sexual intimacy but it's just not fair for him.
I just want to know if that's true, if there are people like that who don't enjoy or who "aren't into it" as much as others.
I'd like to add that he's always happy to make me feel good, and he'd do anything for it, I don't know if that's relevant or not though.

Thanks.

--------------------
"The world is but a speck of dust in our hands, babe."

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.