Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » few questions.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: few questions.
curiousgeorgex3
Activist
Member # 64808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curiousgeorgex3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i had sex, on the 5th day of my period.period started on the 25th, had sex on the 29th. i had sex 4 times.. and * i used a condom. 2 trojan enz with spermicide, 2 lifesyles (i wanna say duel action). i also had the flu and was sick. lately my stomach hurt and i felt a little nauesous and i wouldnt eat so i felt like i was gonna pass out, but since i ate ive been feeling better. my next period is supposed to be on the 22nd of november. arent i pretty clear?

--------------------
x3

Posts: 59 | From: FL | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unless the condoms broke or slipped off there's not a reason to be worried.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curiousgeorgex3
Activist
Member # 64808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curiousgeorgex3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
isnt it hard to become pregnant on your period too? we tested the condoms with water, according to him nothing really leaked. no obvious holes.

--------------------
x3

Posts: 59 | From: FL | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's less likely, yes. And there's no need to fill them with water - when a condom breaks you'll know. Think of how a balloon shreds when popped, condoms shread as well.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curiousgeorgex3
Activist
Member # 64808

ohhh, okay. so im fine? [Smile] )

--------------------
x3

curiousgeorgex3
Activist
Member # 64808

ohhh, okay. so im fine? [Smile] )

--------------------
x3

Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Yep.

--------------------

curiousgeorgex3
Activist
Member # 64808

what are the cramps i feel in my lower abdomen? like period cramps then.

--------------------
x3

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cramps can be due to all sorts of things. Sometimes cramping happens with ovulation, sometimes for no obvious reason whatsoever. Unless it continues for several days or the cramps are severe, it's likely nothing to worry about.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curiousgeorgex3
Activist
Member # 64808

i am ovulating right now, thanks you guys. i used a condom for every entry for sexual intercourse, and i was on the 5th day of my period. i should have my period. (:

--------------------
x3

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So your risk of pregnancy is very low. Periods can be late sometimes for all kinds of reasons other than pregnancy, so just give it some time.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curiousgeorgex3
Activist
Member # 64808

my period is due tomorrow, and i took a clearblue this morning, with morning urine. came back not pregnant, so ill get my period?

--------------------
x3

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.