Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » confused

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: confused
ghf
Activist
Member # 47602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was chatting to a girl and she said she needs a man that can make her squirt what dose she mean
Posts: 163 | From: ireland | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, no one can "make" anyone have a given sexual response, for starters. Whether or not she ejaculates can certainly be based on what sexual activity is going on and what her partner is doing, especially if she knows what usually makes that happen for her and communicates what does clearly. But it's also based a lot on her: a partner can't "make" someone have a certain level of arousal or "make" someone respond that way. So, there's that.

But here is likely what she was referring to: Squirt: On Female Ejaculation

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey ghf,

Sometimes when some women orgasm they ejaculate a small amount of watery liquid that might call "squirting".

But they might just mean it as a metaphor for wanting someone who really turns them on.

I would say, just for a bit more information, that it's not just some weird talent that some guys might have to be able to "make" someone ejaculate, or experience anything spontaneously, like orgasm. Firstly most women don't ejaculate anyway and secondly it's going to be the combination of people and how well they communicate and learn to understand each other's bodies that brings about their best sex, or sometimes it's just luck.

[ 10-23-2011, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Jacob at Scarleteen ]

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghf
Activist
Member # 47602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok thanks is that what makes her wet when shes horny
Posts: 163 | From: ireland | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghf
Activist
Member # 47602

after i masterbate i notice a fluid on the tip of my penis it smells diferent to urine theres only a small amount but seems to be there all of the time sorry this is probably a different question
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, ejaculation and lubrication aren't the same thing. (As well, not everyone self-lubricates when they feel aroused or does it all the time. That varies a good deal from person to person and sometimes from day to day.)

And the fluid you're likely seeing on your penis is pre-ejaculate.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghf
Activist
Member # 47602

its clear and has a strong sent it coundnt be sexual transmaitted disease as ive never gad sex before so its normal it is there all the the time is that right thanks heather
Heather
Member # 3

If you've never been sexual with anyone before, you can be very certain that isn't about an STI.

If it is pre-ejaculate, which it most likely is, it's very common for people who have penises to find that fluid occur one or more times during times when they are aroused. It may not always happen, but it typically most often will.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.