Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Is it wrong to finish on her face?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it wrong to finish on her face?
Jackse
Neophyte
Member # 75166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!

I have been reading your forums during the last few days and I really love that there isn't any mocking or jocking in here and you can get mature replies.

I'm a guy in my late teens, in a relationship with a wonderful girl my age. We've known each other for two years and we've been having sex for over six months. I'd like to ask for some advice about a sexual act that I enjoy.

When she first started giving me oral, she was afraid to try swallowing and we ended up with ejaculating on her breasts as our favourite way of finishing. She loved how warm and arousing it felt to have my ejaculate on her body, I loved the way it felt to have either me or her finish me off on her and how stunning her breasts looked with my ejaculate. And she was very comfortable with it, sometimes she would just leave it on her breasts or play with it. Later, when she started to swallow, we didn't do it on her breasts so much anymore, but we still loved that too.

For some time I've been fantasizing about finishing on another part on her body: aiming a bit higher and ejaculating on her face. When I finally took the courage and asked her, she was a bit surprised that I would like to do it, but she didn't mind trying it. The first time was like a dream come true for me, she had her hair and make-up done, looked very sweet and was ready to try it. I made sure her eyes was closed and aimed it in a way that she didn't get it in her hair, nose or ears and she calmly took it all on her face. When we were cuddling in the bed after taking a shower, I wanted to know how she felt about it. She was honest that it didn't do much for her, it was rather messy and a bit dominating, but it wasn't too bad and she loved doing it for me. It was rather awkward for me too, on the one hand, I felt guilty that she only did it to please me, but at the same time, the act itself was such a turn-on and I loved that she did it for me. She said that she wouldn't mind doing it again and see how it goes, so she gave me a permission to ask for a facial again.

For the past month or so, every now and then when we have both been really turned on, I've asked her to finish on her face. Although I've been ejoying it a lot, it has still been bothering me that it's not exactly her favourite act. Last week we had a talk about it and she told me not to worry, that she was getting used to the facials and she even had started to like a part about being submissive.

So all this makes me wonder, is it wrong of me to ask her permission for a facial, even though I know she does it only for me? I love the act itself and I love her acceptance, but I don't want it to become a problem in the future. It is good to know that she is comfortable telling me what she wants, there was one time when I asked to ejaculate on her face and she kindly told me that she would love to fall asleep right away and asked me to finish in her mouth.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome! [Smile]

I don't see anything wrong with asking a partner if they'd like to do something sexually, whether it's this activity or something else. So long as no is as acceptable answer an answer as yes, it's fine to ask partners if they want to do things. That's how we voice what we want and find out what other people do or don't want, too.

Have you seen this: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/enjoyment_and_ejaculation_inside_and_outside

If not, I think it might help you out with some of this.

Ultimately, what I'm hearing is that you perhaps aren't 100% sure it's something she really likes to do herself, rather than something she is only or mostly doing for your benefit. If I've got that right, do you have any reason not to believe her when she says she's liking this, too, whatever her reasons? For instance, has she never said no to something you wanted, or had troubles being assertive in your sex life?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackse
Neophyte
Member # 75166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!

Thank you for the link, hadn't read it yet.

I'm sorry if I didn't explain it, but she is doing it mostly just for me. She has been honest that having me ejaculate on her face is not exactly enjoyable for her, but she's comfortable receiving it and she loves doing something so submissive for me. We have good communication, I think it was really important that she asked me not to finish on her face this one time, so she is certain that she can say no any time and I know she doesn't have to do this. I don't doubt her when she says she is comfortable receiving facials and I love it, but it still feels a bit wrong for me.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martey
Neophyte
Member # 57542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think there is anything wrong with you asking, as long as she doesn't heel pressured to do it. I've allowed my boyfriend to do this for some time now, it's a bit awkward but I really like how much he enjoys it.
Posts: 15 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jackse: Do you think maybe it's feeling wrong for you because you want both of you to enjoy everything equally? IE you know it's something she does for you because of how much you enjoy it rather than something she does because it really works for her?

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackse
Neophyte
Member # 75166

I guess it feels wrong for a few reasons. I don't think we enjoy everything equally anyway, I know she enjoys receiving oral sex more, than giving and so do I, but we lve doing it for each other mutually. Finishing on her face is something only she does for me, it's the only thing that doesn't giver her any direct pleasure and I'm having a hard time understanding what she really feels. I know she's explained that she likes doing it for my pleasure and I don't question her but I haven't been on the giving side only and I can't understand how she can be so comfortable and encouraging with it. Second, I feel wrong for having the desire to finish on her face. I could do it inside her mouth or on her breasts, but when she's giving me oral sex, I just can't help thinking about and sometimes asking for her permission.
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you also taken a look at this: Reciprocity, Reloaded?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackse
Neophyte
Member # 75166

Thank you for another good read.

There isn't anything similar to me ejaculating on her face that I could do for her, but she has promised to tell me if she should have any fantasies that she would like to try out.

I guess the only thing I'm doing in bed just to please her is going down on her after I've orgasmed inside her. It's not always easy for her to reach a vaginal orgasm and she really loves when I give her oral aftwerwards too, which isn't exactly my favourite experience, but well worth her pleasure.

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.