Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Was this my g-spot?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was this my g-spot?
wrennet
Neophyte
Member # 70740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrennet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last night when my partner touched me inside I felt a very intense sensation in one area which made me come very quickly. It felt different to normal vaginal stimulation, more like clitoral stimulation. I think the g-spot is the other end of the clitoris, so think this must have been my g-spot?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a link that should help you get a better picture of that topography: With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body.

Yes, the g-spot is understood as part of the internal clitoris, and for sure, that could be what you felt and responded to.

At the same time, one of the things that I always geek out on about sex is how many things can make even the same thing feel so different. For instance, arousal changes all of those parts, making some of them bigger, and more full of blood, which not only changes how they feel, but how the parts around them feel. So, even just being more or less aroused on a given day could make an activity feel like one thing that day, but feel totally different on a day when you were more or less aroused than that!

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrennet
Neophyte
Member # 70740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrennet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you.

I posted on the other page about not wanting sex much. This time was quite rare for me but very nice.

It's good to have a place to come where you can feel you can talk about things and not be judged or anything, and get good information.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, so glad you feel that way! Hooray! That's what we always try to maintain here. [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.