Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Curious.. Very Curious..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Curious.. Very Curious..
Lillith Ambrose
Activist
Member # 64807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lillith Ambrose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, I was just wondering, i'm on my period and i'm (freakishly) heavy at this time and I just started a few days ago. (like 3 and I don't ovulate durring my periods) My boyfriend and I were messing around a bit and he wasn't wearing protection but I use tampons and I had one in while we were togeather.

He was never inside of me, nor did he ejaculate and I checked to make sure that he had no pre-ejaculate on him if he came to close. He did brush against me for a moment (And I mean like a few seconds till we realized he was touching me) and he just brushed against my clitoris, and semi above that. Plus when I got home, about 10-15 minutes after that I went to the bathroom and changed the tampon. Should I be worried about anything happening?

--------------------
(-/)

Posts: 61 | From: USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lillith,

We have told you repeatedly that unprotected genital contact poses a pregnancy risk. While I wouldn't few this risk as very large at all, you need to figure out how to access more reliable birth control.

Just FYI: we have a limit for how many similar posts from one user that we will answer. If you have a third post about a pregnancy risk from genital contact, that will be the last post on that topic from you that we answer.

I strongly encourage you to take a look at Birth Control Bingo! and try to find a reliable method of birth control.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.