Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Dry humping????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dry humping????
Macs
Neophyte
Member # 63974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Macs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so it's kind of an unspoken agreement between my bf and I that we'll wait, maybe not for marraige, but untill we're both ready. In the mean time, we make-out a lot, and recently started dry humping. I love it, and since he's usually the one who starts it (and makes the most noise) I'm pretty sure he likes it too, the only thing is, I'm always on the bottom, and this weekend we were play wrestling and we ended up on the ground, with me on top. We started kissing, and he grabbed my butt with one hand and rubbed the small of my back with his other, he tried to move my hips, I think he was trying to get me to hump him, but I was dead in the water....I mean, yeah, I was turned on, but I've only ever been on the bottom. I'm pretty good at being on the bottom. So i know what POISTION I'm supposed to be in, but I have no idea to rub him with out hurting him when I'm on top....because as soon as he thinks I'm doing it, he stops guiding my hips, and I stop. I know how do it in theory...but actually doing it?
Posts: 1 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happylovetime
Neophyte
Member # 55584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happylovetime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Macs. It sounds like you were put in something you haven't done before by the sounds of it and you got nervous. First thing you should do is relax. Being nervous makes you tense up. And your really can't hurt your bf while on top. The only way that I know of is if you are on his scrotum. So when you mean by actually doing it, are you meaning that you dont know how to move your hips or how to do it while on top?
Posts: 20 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hatsworth
Activist
Member # 49215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hatsworth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just move your hips, stop if he says it hurts, cause I'm pretty sure he will not like being in pain.
Posts: 47 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Justin from Bish
Neophyte
Member # 64958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justin from Bish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Macs

I agree with the above. The only thing I'd add is (like with any other kind of sexual touching), start slowly and gently, ask how it feels and then build up the speed and firmness.

Justin

--------------------
Justin Hancock
bishuk.com
bishtraining.com

Posts: 10 | From: UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homerunman
Neophyte
Member # 45788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homerunman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cant really add anything to what's been said. just keep doing what you were doing when he was guiding you. Theres only a very small chance that you will hurt him, and he will tell you if thats the case.

--------------------
I went through a McDonald’s drive thru and said “I can has cheeseburger?” There was a pause before I heard “Nom Nom Nom” on the other end.

Posts: 22 | From: Northern Virginia | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heero222
Activist
Member # 27731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heero222         Edit/Delete Post 
Does he ever actually say he is in pain? Communication is extremely important in a relationship. It could be that he initially guides your hips just to get you going but figures that since you are on top you should be in control and he can just lay back and focus on enjoying it. The thing is you'll never know unless you ask him. Justin from Bish is right you should start off slow and gently before picking up the pace it will give him time to say something if it does hurt.
While I certainly don't want to make generalizations but as a guy if a lady did something to cause pain in that area that was not pleasing and kept at it I'd let her know and I have never encountered any guy who would let pain in that area continue for any length of time. Sure there are those who like pain but if that was the case then continuing would be the appropriate thing to do since he likes it.
Also you said you weren't sure how to do it on top. Just relax and don't think about it and let your instincts take over and do what makes you feel good. If you do what makes you feel good the odds are very good that it is making him feel good.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.