Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » The logistics of cunnilingus.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The logistics of cunnilingus.
forspecial
Neophyte
Member # 43526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for forspecial     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been with my current boyfriend for about 8 months now, and the relationship is going awesome! I'm really happy with everything, and he is too. We're a great match and meet each other's sexual needs fabulously. There's only one problem: he has terrible sinuses. Because of this, he can't perform oral on me for any period of time long enough for me to be satisfied because the poor guy just can't breathe. He enjoys reciprocating oral sex, and I certainly love getting it, and it's always been our go-to for my pleasure because I find it's very difficult for me to finish any other way.

My question is kind of two-fold. I want to know if anyone else experienced similar issues (there are a lot of people with allergies out there!) and how they overcame them. I also want to be able to be satisfied in more than one way, because I hate limiting my sexual experiences. I've always had a lot of difficulty orgasming with a partner, and I really don't know why.

Posts: 39 | From: Misourri | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure I'm understanding everything here... Is he having trouble breathing because he is allergic to something on you, or just because he can't breath through his nose in general?

If it's the first, maybe wash with an unscented gentle soap, often it's the scents and chemicals that people are allergic too.

If it's the second, does he take any allergy medication? There are lots of available medications that can clear up sinuses for allergy sufferers.

As another suggestion, he can try mimicking what feels good with his mouth but using his fingers or a soft toy.

As to your second question (other ways to orgasm with a partner) have you shown him how you masturbate and tried having him do the same thing to you that you do yourself? If you like vibration, have you tried incorporating vibrating toys into sex?

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.