Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » PLEASE HELP ME- PREGNANCY SCARE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME- PREGNANCY SCARE
bfheroes
Neophyte
Member # 66476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bfheroes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I was with my girl the other day and we were fooling around. I ejaculated in my jeans and there was a wet spot. I touched it to know where it was and my fingers became slightly damp and smelled a little of sperm. If using that same hand i rubbed her area a few minutes later (she was only in underwear that was quite wet) is there is a chance of sperm being transferred from me to her. I know its very indirect but the only reason I'm worried is because I've read sperm needs a wet environment to survive and there was dampness. Please please help, nobody has given me a response as of yet and I'm starting to worry. I just want to know if it could happen or if it is safe. Please help!
Posts: 5 | From: US | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there bfheroes! Welcome to the boards - just wanted to let you know if you didn't read the guidelines when you signed up, we ask that you don't double-post questions. Just something to bear in mind in future, okay? [Smile]

--------------------
“In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I don’t know what I am. I don’t know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.”

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bfheroes
Neophyte
Member # 66476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bfheroes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, sorry about that I was just nervous and wanted an answer to my situation because I was asking all over the web and no one was responding. I'll keep that in mind from now on thanks for letting me know. But since we are on the topic do you possibly have any information on my situation?
Posts: 5 | From: US | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it seems like you've already read and replied to CoatRack's advice in Emergencies and Crises. I agree with what CoatRack has written - I'd say exactly the same. [Smile]

--------------------
“In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I don’t know what I am. I don’t know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.”

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.