Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » i have a g-spot question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i have a g-spot question
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkgirl 95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um i dont seem to get plesaure from the g-spot.
it seems like i get it maily from the cilt.
dose this mean i won't have any pleause from intercourse?

--------------------
thanks =)

Posts: 51 | From: memphis tn | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people with vaginas do not get pleasure from intercourse alone. There just aren't very many nerve endings in the vagina beyond the opening. You have been sexually active for a fairly short period of time and it often takes us quite awhile to figure out just what our bodies like and don't like.

From some of your other posts it sounds like sex hasn't been all that enjoyable for you so far. It is totally OK to take a step back from sex for awhile and spend some time on your own figuring out what your body likes and how you like to be touched. Knowing what feels good is one of the biggest keys to having really good sex.

The clitoris is the only organ anywhere on the body that is designed JUST for sexual pleasure, so it's totally understandable that you'd get sexual pleasure from it. The thing about masturbation is that we are totally comfortable with our own bodies, so it is easier to relax and feel safe and comfy. With partners you are adding another person in who has expectations and desires and may make you worry that you aren't doing everything right. That can pretty easily make you feel uncomfortable and not as relaxed as you'd like to be, which can make orgasming a lot harder. Also, if you are expecting to orgasm then you can focus so much on the orgasm that you forget that sex feels good. Enjoying every part of having sex, without having expectations of orgasm or anything else can be really useful.

Does any of that help?

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkgirl 95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it kinda dose but then again it kinda dosent.
ive read around on this website alot trying to figure things out.
i do know that i get extream pleasure from the clit. and me and my bf have played around w this idea....where he has fingered me (many times atculy now) and it has manly been the clit. and it has felt really nice....but everytime he went to go try and find the g-spot, eather he couldnt find it or he did and i just didnt get any pleasure from it or he might not of been doing it right.
i have felt around on myself to see what feels good to me so i can know what pleases me, i hav also tryed to find my g-spot to see if i got anything from it and wasnt succesful.
also yes i did have a painful exsperonce w my frist time of intorcourse. but after a little bit of him trying to lossn me up it got better and didnt feel painful anymore, just kinda like he was putting more than 2 fingers in and out me again and kinda deeper.

i was just kinda hopeing that there might b a way that i could enjoy intorcourse if i didnt get it from the g-spot and only the clit.

--------------------
thanks =)

Posts: 51 | From: memphis tn | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

also some told me or i read some where (not on this website i dont think) that u could do intorcorse while he is playing w the clit.
can u atculy do this? or is that just someting that someone said??

--------------------
thanks =)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.