Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Condom broke

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Condom broke
vinz
Neophyte
Member # 42989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vinz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My gf and I enjoy our sex life initially. We used to play safe and I wore condom everytime I had sex with her. But things getting worse since past few weeks. My condom keep breaking when we have sex lately.

I had sex with her twice for the past recent weeks. My condom broke for the 1st time and I cum inside her. I then forcing her to amid out the sperm from her womb, but it does not help much.

I then invested in a "better quality" condom. We had sex again last week and again... The condom broke... I'm penetrating her deep inside her when I'm cumming. It is too late as I had ejaculated large amount of sperm inside her. Although we realize something went wrong when we felt it was really "wet" inside.

I'm very worried now. Would you be able to advice me is there a high possibility of her getting pregnant? Her period is coming within this time frame.

Posts: 10 | From: China | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We can troubleshoot with your condom use when we're done addressing the immediate crisis if you like. I bet we can figure out why your condoms keep breaking, since breakage is actually pretty uncommon with proper use.

It's too late for emergency contraception, so I'm afraid that for right now, you two are just going to have to wait this out. You cannot "force sperm from the womb." That is simply not possible, and I don't know what you did to try and make that happen, but in history people have tried to do that in ways that can really harm a person's health, so please know not to even attempt it. It's not something anyone can actually do.

You have had high pregnancy risks here, I'm afraid, but at this point, there's nothing you can do about them except to see if they do or don't result in pregnancy. If her period is late this time around, she'll want to take a pregnancy test.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.