Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Masturbation...uh...incident?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Masturbation...uh...incident?
I_Like_Owls
Neophyte
Member # 49002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I_Like_Owls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So a couple of days ago I was masturbating with an object that was fairly large. I've had intercourse before, but I've always been curious about what something with a bit more girth than an average penis would feel like. So I was playing around in the shower while I inserted it (I used lube) and I could feel that I was obviously stretching my vagina a bit because I hadn't had anything inside me that large before and, also because I haven't had sex in over a year at this point. It felt good, if a little uncomfortable, but after I took it out I noticed that there was a little bit of blood coming out.
I've noticed that since then my vagina has been a bit tender (for obvious reasons), but also it feels roomier than it was before.

I'm kind of an anxious person, and I'm wonderind if I've permantly stretched out my vagina by doing this or if it'll shrink back to its normal size if I just leave it alone. I've heard that after vaginal delivery the vagina gets stretched out a bit, and while the toy I was using wasn't anywhere near the size of a baby's head, I'm scared that it'll stay the size it is right now permanantly.

I'm sure that this sort of question gets asked here a lot, but I'm not super psyched to try to ask my mom or my friends about it, so I figured I'd come here to talk.

Posts: 16 | From: Alaska | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eryn_smiles
Peer Ambassador
Member # 35643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eryn_smiles         Edit/Delete Post 
Your vagina is a muscular tube which stretches to contain whatever is inserted, then returns back to its usual state. It also expands and balloons out when you're aroused. It definitely won't be permanently stretched through insertion of an object.

Have a read-
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/a_few_choice_words_about_tightness

--------------------
"Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation and that is an act of political warfare."

Audre Lorde

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.