Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Painful Intercourse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Painful Intercourse
lsabella
Neophyte
Member # 48480

Icon 9 posted      Profile for lsabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is my first post on here...
I've read through several Q&As and articles on this topic, but I still don't feel satisfied with the answers.

I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 and a half years, and vaginal sex has always been difficult for us. Rarely is he able to enter me all the way, because it's too painful/uncomfortable. Whenever he has been able to fit inside all the way, we're only able to have sex for a short time, because it starts to get uncomfortable for me. I'm comfortable with him, and we do a lot of foreplay (and most of it is him pleasuring me). I'll be relaxed and really aroused, and he'll even say I'm really wet (and we'll use lubricant), but he still won't be able to fit inside me. I have two ex-boyfriends who I had vaginal sex with before with no problems. My current boyfriend's penis is bigger than theirs, and I think he may be bigger than average. I know this isn't supposed to have importance, because the vagina is "elastic," but this has been such a reoccurring problem with us, I don't even know anymore. Help?

Posts: 6 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there Isabella. Have you taken a look at this article below? I know you said you're coming to sex aroused and with lubricant when necessary, but what about issues like infections and trauma?

From OW! to WOW! Demystifying Painful Intercourse

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lsabella
Neophyte
Member # 48480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I saw that article. I was afraid I might be jumping to conclusions, so I wanted to get some feedback. Thank you so much!
Posts: 6 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome! Did that answer your question though?

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lsabella
Neophyte
Member # 48480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, thank you. I'm going to try to get the courage to talk to my gynecologist about it next time I see her.

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.