Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » STI question.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STI question.
richard2121
Neophyte
Member # 46284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richard2121     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so my girlfriend and I are considering giving oral/manual sex to each other. Neither of us has had any sexual contact of any kind with anyone and we are each others first boyfriend/girlfriend. I was the first guy she kissed and she the first girl. The most we've done is me rubbing her clitoris through her booty shorts with underwear underneath them. I was wondering if it is possible to be born with an STI.

I know if the mother has one during birth the child has a slim chance of contracting it but it is usually diagnosed by the delivering physician. She wants me to get tested (which is fine,I was planning on it).

Another question is, she likes me rubbing her clitoris through her booty shorts, but she wants me to do it when she's having her period, I was also wondering if that I gave her an orgasm from that, with a tampon in, would she spew blood or something?

Posts: 2 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can be born with, or exposed during birth, breastfeeding and/or childhood to most sexually transmittes infections, like HIV, Herpes (oral herpes is most often contracted nonsexually in childhood), Syphilis and others.

However, if a mother got pre-natal care and good healthcare at birth, she was screened for these, which rules out having them congenitally or via birth without knowing.

If you're getting tested, why don't you both go together? When it comes to couples and testing, what's ideal is for both to be tested. It's not the most romantic date ever, I'll give you, but it can feel better with a buddy. [Smile]

Orgasms don't cause "spewing" from the vagina. While women often self-lubricate, it doesn't shoot out or anything. female ejaculation, which doesn't happen for all women or for women all the time, is more of a "spew," but a) it's unlikely to occur from only external vulval rubbing for most, and b) it's not understood to come from inside the vagina or the uterus.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68006 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richard2121
Neophyte
Member # 46284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richard2121     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much Miss Heather.
Posts: 2 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.