Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Can't Orgasm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can't Orgasm
beatrice889
Neophyte
Member # 96394

Icon 8 posted      Profile for beatrice889     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never had an orgasm, ever. I've heard horror stories that are like, 33% of women just can't climax and it scares me to death that I might be one of them.
OK, I've never had full on sex- on purpose though. I've had a boyfriend for two years and we made the decision to wait. But, we have done a loot of other things. I've done plenty of things that would make a normal person climax. And i've heard normal vaginal penetration has a low rate of making women come anyways.
I'm *so* jealous of women who can masturbate and reach it, because I've tried. I've tried so many things, and I feel like my body doesn't work like most.
I've read every dumb article on the internet and cosmopolitan that are all "tips for orgasms!" that are supposed to be some 3 step magical trick but it just doesn't freaking work.
I want to so badly, I'm so ready.
Does anyone else have this problem? or had?
i know the typical "everyone is different" response and having an orgasm isn't a hard fast rule, i guess i just want to know that i'm not alone.

Posts: 7 | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi beatrice, I have answered your post in the "ask scarleteen" section [Smile] We ask users to only make one version of any post, because all the staff and volunteers moderate the whole forum so no matter which section you put it in, we'll be able to find it.
Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.