Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » masturbating next to me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: masturbating next to me?
etard
Neophyte
Member # 44940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for etard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The other night a guy and I for the first time got intimate, when we are in bed cuddling, both only with our jeans on, i thought he was jacking off next to me while we were spooning. I could feel that he was very hard all night and I hadn't done anything to please him. How should i take this? Should I help him out next time?
Posts: 1 | From: Muskoka | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farreaching
Neophyte
Member # 44992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farreaching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't take all that much to make a guy hard if he's shirtless in bed with a shirtless girl who he likes. You don't have to do anything specific"to please him" for him to be turned on.

Usually if you are spooning (holding each other up against each other) in my experience there isn't really enough room between people for a guy to jack himself off. If you were a bit separated and you could hear soft "fap fap fap" noises and he was jerking around a little bit then I guess he was most likely jacking off, but if you could just feel him hard against your back, he was probably just turned on by being close and intimate with you.

If he WAS jacking off while in bed with you--without mentioning it--that's pretty rude in my opinion, and depending on how creeped out you were it could be something very bad for him to do without talking about it, but I'd have to know more about the situation to discuss that.

And of course you don't have to "help him out" if you don't want to, but I guess if it's something you'd be interested in doing then go for it if you're being safe and talking about it. I know that when I first started getting intimate with my boyfriend I was super excited to "help him out." But as always I would suggest talking about every new stage of intimacy you try. It makes everything more pleasurable when you can talk about it and figure out exactly what the other person likes and is comfortable with.

Posts: 8 | From: europe | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.