Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » I dont know whats wrong

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I dont know whats wrong
bubbles1234
Neophyte
Member # 43092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bubbles1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well im 16,I masturbate sometimes and when I reach climax it feels good but once it happens it goes away. And when i try to keep going I get major muscle cramps in my stomach. They are so bad i have to either stand up or bend over. This is really effecting me alot. Plz help!!! [Confused]

[ 06-29-2009, 05:19 AM: Message edited by: bubbles1234 ]

--------------------
Love everyone,Hate No0ne

Posts: 4 | From: Houston,TX | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you reaching orgasm for sure when this happens? I ask that because sometimes, when we're aroused and don't orgasm, all the blood that has pooled in and around our genital tissues from arousal (vasocongestion) can stick around for a little bit, which can cause pain or discomfort.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bubbles1234
Neophyte
Member # 43092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bubbles1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well aleast i think i do,it feels good for a moment..but maybe its just me.

--------------------
Love everyone,Hate No0ne

Posts: 4 | From: Houston,TX | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. But the thing is, unless we're in a lab with scientists, it's not so easy to be sure of when we have reached orgasm or not, save basing that on our previous experiences with orgasm.

But it's also possible for people to mistake feeling good, being aroused, or getting near climax with orgasm. And if you're very aroused, masturbating and then don't reach orgasm, what I explained above can happen, which can cause the kind of discomfort you're talking about.

But just to also be sure: this pain or cramping isn't happening at any other time? Only at those times?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bubbles1234
Neophyte
Member # 43092

yes it only happens if i go beyond the climax like if i want more pleasure

--------------------
Love everyone,Hate No0ne

Heather
Member # 3

I'm still not sure you actually are experiencing orgasm/climax given this pain. Possible, for sure, but it just seems more likely this is a vascocongestion issue.

However, my other guess is that perhaps it's about muscle strain with how you're sitting or whatever you're doing during masturbation? You might just want to try a)not being in the same position and/or b) trying something different per how you are masturbating.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

bubbles1234
Neophyte
Member # 43092

.okay that helps alot thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Love everyone,Hate No0ne

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.