Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Pregnant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant
katherine12
Neophyte
Member # 37808

Icon 4 posted      Profile for katherine12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, i know you lot must read post everday about kids thinking there pregnant. But today i had sex with my boyfriend and im due on tommrow, we used a condom and everything its just after we were playing a abit and i was wiping his penis near my vagina like after he cummed and that. Could i be pregnant or would it not happen, its just a put it really near

Hekp
x

--------------------
katherine

Posts: 5 | From: manchester | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pyro_angel
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyro_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this link out to find out your risk:
What's the risk?
You have also had an STI risk.

--------------------
Courtenay

Posts: 593 | From: Kamloops, BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katherine12
Neophyte
Member # 37808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katherine12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its doesnt help me, could i be?

--------------------
katherine

Posts: 5 | From: manchester | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pyro_angel
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyro_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a possibility of pregnancy here because you didn't use a condom from start to finish.
Did you touch your vulva with his penis? You say "near", which isn't very clear. If his penis touched your vulva, there is a small chance that the remaining sperm could have entered your vagina (not a high chance, but it's there). If you mean his penis touched your thighs or belly, than there is no chance of pregnancy.

--------------------
Courtenay

Posts: 593 | From: Kamloops, BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katherine12
Neophyte
Member # 37808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katherine12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happned is we had sex and used a condom and his sperm went into the condom. Its just afterwards, he rubbed in on to my actuly vagina and near the hole where it goes in

--------------------
katherine

katherine12
Neophyte
Member # 37808

What happned is we had sex and used a condom and his sperm went into the condom. Its just afterwards, he rubbed in on to my actuly vagina and near the hole where it goes in

--------------------
katherine

pyro_angel
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 13245

Then you have had a pregnancy risk. It may not be too late to go get EC (Emergency Contraception) if it's been less than 120 hours.
EC

--------------------
Courtenay

Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katherine12: Part of the correct usage of condoms is knowing that one needs to be used from start to finish. If he ejaculates and you continue on with another activity a new condom should be used to prevent pregnancy risks. Why not take a minute to read back through some of the basics of using a condom.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3428 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katherine12
Neophyte
Member # 37808

Thanks for the help
[Smile]

--------------------
katherine

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.