Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Penis Ring

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Penis Ring
twistgrl
Neophyte
Member # 30250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twistgrl         Edit/Delete Post 
My friend bought a penis ring that vibrates at the drugstore the other day and just showed me, do they really sell those at the drugstore or can you only get them at a sex shop or something.

I guess the thing vibrates after he places it around his penis. it has this little thing to vibrate his balls I guess. Are those things any good. I felt so stupid when she was showing me because I never saw one of those things before.

Posts: 22 | From: texas | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you talking about a vibrating ring ? Because some condoms have one. I don't think you refered to condoms but anyway that must be a similar ring.

We can't tell you if it's good because it's totally subjective. One person can find it's pleasurable when another don't. So it's up to you to try it and find whether or not it is pleasurable for you.

As for selling them at drugstore, I don't know. I guess it depends a lot on the drugstore. Of course, it is more likely you'll find it in a sex shop.

(Volunteer, stop me if it was not a subject we were allowed to talk about here )

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I highly, highly doubt they sell these sorts of products at your average drugstore. Condoms and lubricant are pretty much all I've seen as far as sex products go. You would much more likely find this at a specialty shop.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Or you could order one on Internet.

--------------------

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inferi
Neophyte
Member # 29171

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inferi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I've seen them on the Walgreens' website and they weren't listed as "web exclusive", so it makes me think that they may be available in store. I should be going down there soon, so maybe I can try to check..
Posts: 29 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missfabulous
Neophyte
Member # 33619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missfabulous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can buy them at the drugstores. You buy them individually and it's not a condom, it's just a vibrating ring.
Posts: 5 | From: ottawa | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

(Pssst...just a small note. This thread is about 8 months old so it's very improbable the user who started it is still looking at it now.)

I think replying to more recent threads would be far more productive. [Smile]

[ 04-28-2007, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.