Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » hot safer oral sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hot safer oral sex
Queer Power
Activist
Member # 22292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Queer Power     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A friend and I just moved in the direction of being romantic partners and had sex for the first time recently. She and I are of course all about condoms for both vaginal intercourse and oral sex... and dental dams for cunninglingus *though we haven't tried that yet!*

My question is how to spice up or add to oral sex with a condom because I wasn't able to orgasm even though it was pleasurable and fun... which isn't to say that orgasm is the end-all or to reduce sex to that!

Being lost in my partner while we're physically intimate is amazing, and I've never felt so close and turned to anyone before. I'm just looking for fun and exciting ideas about safer oral sex!

I guess I should say that I'm male-bodied to make this post more clear.

Posts: 52 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We can't really discuss technique per guidelines, and in general, even if we could, it wouldn't do much. You're a total individual with different wants, needs, and turn-ons, and what works for me won't necessarily work for you.

So, with that said? Just try new things. Try different condoms, try using toys (if of age to purchase), try switching positions, try that sort of thing, and see what works for you and your partner.

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.