Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Stomach Pain after fooling around..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stomach Pain after fooling around..
justme024
Neophyte
Member # 30355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justme024     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lately i have been noticing that after my boyfriend and I fool around (manual and oral sex with me swallowing after he comes) my stomach begins to hurt. Is this just a strange thing that has been just happening lately, or does it possibly have anything to do with me swallowing his ejaculate?

By the way, before i get bombarded with 'you need to use a condom'...etc. We have both been tested two times before and came back clean, I'm on the pill...im confident in saying we are extremely careful and mature with everything.

Thanks in advance for any imput!

Posts: 4 | From: US | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's nothing inherent about sex or about swallowing ejaculate that would make your stomach hurt. So, a couple of possible issues...one, you might have some sort of stomach bug. Or, two, maybe there's something psychological/mental going on here. Are you really wanting to be involved in the activity you're doing at the time you're doing it? Are there other worries (pregnancy, disease, getting caught, etc.) that are on your mind? Do you have any sort of aversion to oral sex and/or swallowing? Are you completely comfortable with your partner?

--------------------
Sarah Liz

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One extra possibility is that if you're getting aroused when you're engaged in recpetive activity for him, and you're not reaching orgasm or engaging in activities for yourself, you're experiencing disconforts due to vasocongestion: guys sometimes call this "blue balls," but it effects women as well, though the discomfort tends to be more general than specific (overall pelvic or abdominal discomfort).

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67059 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.