Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » swallowing ejaculate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: swallowing ejaculate
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering something. Do most girls usually swallow ejaculate and have it in their mouth ? I know this is a personal preference that vary from girl to girl but is it normal for me to not actually really want to even try it ? Does that mean anything if this grosses me out a little ?

I just thought that most girl do it and that I might be one of the few ones not doing it. And I feel some kind of pressure doing it.

And no, my boyfriend is not demanding that of me, nor did he even brought this up.

[ 12-30-2006, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, cool, don't forget about the Search feature the boards have [Smile] we've actually had a number of girls in the past ask about swallowing ejaculate.

And quite honestly, you've answered your own question - it really varies. Some girls may enjoy the taste/enjoy swallowing/what have you, others may not mind it but prefer to not swallow, others may just not want it in their mouths at all and will work out with their partners to stop oral activity before the man ejaculates, and still others just don't want to perform oral, period.

There's no "most" or "normal" about it, just like with any other sexual activity, it's about what YOU are comfortable doing and what you want or don't want. So, don't feel comfortable having ejaculate in your mouth? Then don't try it, it's as simple as that.

And besides that - if you're practicing safer sex, and you and your partner haven't recevied two full STI screenings yet, then it's really a moot point because using a condom for oral sex is the safest practice, anyhow.

[ 12-30-2006, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: dailicious ]

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I'll use the search option next time.

And no, we haven't had yet two full STI screenings yet, so this wouldn't have been something I would have done soon anyhow. We're both really careful to use a condom at any time.

[ 12-30-2006, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfr1998
Neophyte
Member # 32118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfr1998     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cool87:
I was wondering something. Do most girls usually swallow ejaculate and have it in their mouth ? I know this is a personal preference that vary from girl to girl but is it normal for me to not actually really want to even try it ? Does that mean anything if this grosses me out a little ?

I just thought that most girl do it and that I might be one of the few ones not doing it. And I feel some kind of pressure doing it.

And no, my boyfriend is not demanding that of me, nor did he even brought this up.

NO. MOST GIRLS DON'T DO IT,YOU'RE RIGHT, IT VARIES FROM GIRL TO GIRL. THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS YOU HAVE TO TRY IT OR DO IT.
YOU SHOULDN'T FEEL YOU HAVE TO, JUST TO WIN HIS APPROVAL. YOU SHOULD ONLY DO IT IF YOU, AND YOU ALONE...FEEL COMFORTABLE. SOME GIRLS SPIT IT OUT, OTHERS DON'T. SOME DON'T LET THE EJACTULATE GO IN THEIR MOUTHS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LET IT GO IN YOUR MOUTH, THEN JUST DON'T. NO PRESSURE.

--------------------
pfr ;-)

Posts: 3 | From: san antonio,texas | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pfr1998- I don't really know that it's correct to say "most girls don't do it".

As dailicious said up above...

quote:
There's no "most" or "normal" about it, just like with any other sexual activity
And P.S.: Typing in all caps is seen as yelling on the internet, so try to avoid it [Smile]

[ 01-06-2007, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: leabug ]

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.