Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » crazy..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: crazy..
flyingbird
Neophyte
Member # 26072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyingbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
recently i always have a strong sexual desire and i just don't know how to turn it off and i get tired so easily may be because i masturbate a lot.
It's really a lot. cuz i'll just do it when i'm alone
well, i'm single now. and will remain single for a period of time.
i tried to focus on other things, it works for a while. but when i start to lost focus, i'll feel the 'need' again gosh! it's driving me crazy now cuz i gonna have exams just right at the corner, would somebody give me some suggestions?? thanks....

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it's not something that just shuts off. you can masturbate and ease the frustration. but if you're tired and you think the masturbation is interfering with your well-being (like it makes you feel bad or dirty), then try other outlets. how are you for exercise? exercise regularly, and i guarantee you you'll have more energy.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyingbird
Neophyte
Member # 26072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyingbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(p/s: sorry, i try to post a new msg here but don't know why it turns out to be an edited one, and i don't dare to double post it..sorry, sorry....and hope somebody will see this new post...)

Hi, well, 1st i'ld like to apologize that i post again under the similar topic, sorry....

well, i do speed walking everyday now, about an hour per session. i did it already 4 days. But, i'm still hot.. Crazy... is that any additional methods i can try??

btw, the exercise does work for me, but i don't. i used to be a very active person, maybe due to that, so once i get used to the speed walk, i'm getting 'hot' again :S

i took cold shower several times perday.. well, is it food will be one of the factors?? i eat lots of oranges and tomates and i like spicy food too but not oily food.

and if there is any food will cool me down?? i know this sounds silly..

Sorry again and thanks a million for your attentions...

[This message has been edited by flyingbird (edited 11-15-2005).]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes, a lot of libido is hormonal. that's natural. as for exercise, surely you can spare 20 minutes? brisk walking counts for a lot.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyingbird
Neophyte
Member # 26072

ok, i found the posting button, and i hope somebody discover my new post(the edited one) Thanks.

p/s: you may laugh at me since i'm a blur person:P

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.