Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » no orgasm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: no orgasm
sexypeanutbutter06
Neophyte
Member # 26114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexypeanutbutter06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have another problem when i go down on my finance he dosen't cum. I have went down on him multiple times and one time he precum but i stopped before he cum all the way. Now in his past he has had gurls go down on him and he has cum but he says it takes him a couple a minutes. But it seems like when i do it i'm not even close. When he is soft and i go down on him and he gets real hard while i am doing it so i know it feels good to him but he never cums and its making me angry i have talkto him about it and ask him to tell me what to do and show me but still nothing can u tell me why this is happen? and if i can fix it?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, approaching any sort of sexual activity like a Napoleon ("I WILL conquer the penis/clitoris! I claim it for France!") generally isn't a good idea. Whether or not a partner ejaculates or reaches orgasm from one given activity should NOT be that big of a deal: after all, it isn't like money to pay your mortgage comes out or anything.

Are YOU enjoying yourself during oral sex? Is your partner enjoying how it feels to him? if so, that's all that matters: good sex is process, not product. You should not be feeling anger because your partner isn't reaching orgasm from something. Not only do you not wanting to be bringing hostility and resentment into your sex, it's just unreasonable. Again, your partner's genitals aren't an empire to conquer.

So, best way to fix it? Adjust your attitude. If this is what you're bringing to bed, I can promise, orgasm from this thing or that one or not, that you will BOTH have far better sex without it.

(As an aside: someone reaching orgasm from oral sex with but a few minutes of that activity alone would be an incredibly short amount of time for an adult to do so. I mean, can YOU reach orgasm that quickly from oral sex? Doubtful. That's one reason why combining activities tends to be a better bet, both for your partner and for your jaw.)

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor & Founder, Scarleteen
ST blog • about Heather & Scarleteen
"You have to love women who are brave enough to do things so big in a world where women are supposed to be so small." - Andrea Dworkin

[This message has been edited by Miz Scarlet (edited 11-11-2005).]

Posts: 67937 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.