Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Whats the largest size clit that was ever recorded?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats the largest size clit that was ever recorded?
*~alexis~*
Neophyte
Member # 11080

Icon 11 posted      Profile for *~alexis~*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to know because My clit is big and I want to know how big can they possibly get and is there any thats bigger than mine.

If you have the answer I want to see a picture. Or of any clits that are just ......big! Thanks............

Posts: 13 | From: philadelphia,pa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Generally, there isn't that much info on the full range of sizes of female genitalia.

As Miz S has already told you ( http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum2/HTML/003156.html ), clitorises can be as large as a full inch in diameter and two and a half inches in length.

There's a problem with evaluating "all time world record holders" much beyond that, because once you get into a certain size range, doctors are often genuinely unsure whether to classify something as an unusually big clitoris or an unusually small penis (they develop from the same fetal tissue, so there's a lot of room for ambiguity).

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*~alexis~*
Neophyte
Member # 11080

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *~alexis~*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to know a website or place i can go to that shows pictures of big clits so i can see and compare it to mine. To see what range Iam in. Just curious George
Posts: 13 | From: philadelphia,pa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, George, you're either going to have to take a trip to your local medical library or search elsewhere, as most venues for such online (while often worthless, since retouching is key) are adult sites which we cannot legally link to here and to which I'm certain you're not of age to enter.
Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.