Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Yet another potential first timer....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yet another potential first timer....
MASKCOLE
Neophyte
Member # 10716

Icon 6 posted      Profile for MASKCOLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I'm just posting on here because my "boyfriend" and I just got back together after a six month rest. He's up in Ohio and it was getting very stressful on the both of us. We dated for 10 months, chilled out for 6, and now we're back together and that same old spark is back.

So now we are going on a ski trip together and I brought up a convo my Mom and I had about getting me on birth control. I thanked her for her efforts, but assured her I was a virgin and wouldn't be needing it any time soon. Well, that was before my ex and I got back together and planned this ski trip.

Anyway, we both agreed that we would love to give our virginity to each other. We also take the attitude if it happens, it happens, if not, then great, but we will be prepared just in case.

Ok, sorry for the essay, I've just got butterflies in my stomach and am feeling excited, nervous and in love with this kid all at once. My QUESTION to anyone and everyone is: If your first experience was with another virgin, how was it overall? I know not to expect anything magnificent, but I guess it's just a little exciting holding onto something for 18 and a half years and then symbolically giving it to another individual and vice versa.

I've already read all the articles on here and I thank Scarleteen for that!

So howabout it?! If you had sex for the first time with another virgin, how was your experience overall?

Posts: 30 | From: Orlando, Fl., U.S.A | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dickiesdike
Activist
Member # 18354

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dickiesdike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well i guess my adive is if you really love someone then it's gonna be different then if you dont..... i didnt have any feelings for the guy i gave it to ... he said it was great but i didnt think so.... Sex hasnt been a big thing untill i was in love and had sex then it was good... so i hope that helps and my saying in all of this is jsut let it happened dont push it and becareful
Posts: 46 | From: west palm beach fl | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raven03
Neophyte
Member # 20319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raven03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My 1st experiance was awkward but fun and great.We were both virgins.I dont know if u wanna know what happened but here it is i wont explain in full detail because of courtesy but any ways my gf was in my parents pool and they were on a trip and i was showin off jumping off the diving board and stuff like that but when i jumped once my swiming trunks came off and she saw my d_ _ _ and she was giggleing and then she moved over closer to me and started kissing me and then from there it just happened.But for my best advice id say be ready be safe and have fun as long as ur carefull its fine and good luck err have fun well both.

------------------
Angry people need hugs (or sharp objects)

Posts: 14 | From: missouri city,tx | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey cole, since you and you mom have already tlaked aobut birth control, why not prepare in advance and go get some. and condoms while you're at it!

part of having a positive firstexperience is planning. When you don't plan things out, there's a lot of room for things to go wrong. since oyu're seeingallof this ahead of itme, get some of the prework done. see your dotor. get birth control. get condoms. then think ofthe finishing touches you want to make your first time memorable, enjoyable, safe and responsible.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
after you
Neophyte
Member # 10835

Icon 10 posted      Profile for after you     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my first time was also with a virgin, and to tell you the truth I've always felt that things went exceptionally well.
you don't have the fear of thatperson laughing at you, or them knowing more than you about it.
there really arn't any wrongs, rather exploring eachothers' boundaries.
as long as you talk about the dos and don'ts that you both may have beforehand, to yield an uncomfortable experience.
and talk about it afterwards, too.

------------------
Cheers,

After you my friend...

Posts: 5 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katie123
Neophyte
Member # 20524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katie123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its lucky that people ask these kind of questions cos i was practically wondering the same thing
Posts: 6 | From: aus | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sem1o1
Neophyte
Member # 10435

Icon 7 posted      Profile for sem1o1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I might as well toss my two cent in. My first time, we were both virgins, couldn’t have gone better if we had planned for six months instead of three. We had discussed our personal ideas thoroughly, researched plenty of materials (especially this site), and gotten as much protection as we could (spermicide and condoms). We didn’t discuss it with our parents, but I’m pretty sure my parents thought something was going to happen since we were borrowing their car to go spend a few days at a ski resort. We weren’t actually planning our first time, only preparing mostly (just in case), but I guess a snow covered cabin is too romantic a scenario to pass up. We ended up make love our first night. I had read a lot about other girls disappointing first times so I spent most of the night concentrating on her pleasure. I didn’t get around to climaxing, but at least she did a few times. Probably the most critical point that made the night go off so well was that we were both in love with each other.

Reading about other people’s experiences and the good advice from websites like scarleteen lets us both gain knowledge in a short amount of time that would have other wise taken years to learn the hard way. Even though we are not together we both have fond memories wonderful night.

Posts: 9 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Virginity
Neophyte
Member # 20782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Virginity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who has the courage to stand up against immorality? Who believes they are special enough to wait for? Don't you all deserve the best popssible chance at life? Sites like this try so hard to make you feel ok about pre marital sex. They really believe EVERYONE is doing it. Guess what....they are not! What a sad joke it is. What a sad day it will be when you look back and wish you had waited until marriage, because believe me you will. Those of you who have lost your virginity, it's ok you can start your 2nd virginity. Just because you took the wrong path in the past or present does not mean it has to stay that way. You are in control of your destiny. You are the master of your fate. YOU call the shots. I believe in each and everyone of you. Save yourself for marriage!!! Peace!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who either cannot understand the few paragraphs which are our users guidelines or has simply chosen to ignore them repeatedly? Who seems intent to dismiss that not only is this a COMPREHENSIVE sex education site, but one which neither ssumes nor assignes a given set of religious or moral values to our users? Who cannot seem to understand that some of what she is suggesting isn't even applicable to a good deal of our userbase as we are not all heterosexual, and that some of our heterosexual users ARE already married? Who is intent on dismissing the fact that for varied reasons, including an extensive history of misogynistic practice, not everyone even affixes themselves to cultural ideas like "virginity?" Who clearly has not READ the site to discover that it is primarily about public health, and in no way tells its users TO be sexually active or not to be outright, but instead discusses numerous factors for an individual to consider, including accurate sexual health information, rather than propaganda? Who cannot seem to undersand that telling users to respect themselves while treating them with patent disrespect while harassing them, under numerous guises, is a very mixed-message? Who doesn't seem to get that harassment is not in any way peaceful? Moreover...

Who has now been reported to their ISP for harassment and abuse of their TOS, since they have been asked SEVERAL times to heed the guidelines here and have patently refused, under three different screen names?

YOU have.

[This message has been edited by Miz Scarlet (edited 11-11-2004).]

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarosa
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 19894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Miz Scarlet Rocks!
Posts: 380 | From: Up North, Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cookiemonster22
Neophyte
Member # 19965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cookiemonster22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No kidding...way to go Miz Scarlet!
Posts: 7 | From: canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.