Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Sunday Night Sex Show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sunday Night Sex Show
happydude
Neophyte
Member # 8483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happydude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In case anyone is interested, the Oxygen network is now airing the Sunday Night Sex Show with Sue Johanson at 1:00 A.M.

This is a Canadian program and Sue absolutely rules!! She is like your grandmother giving sexual advice. She has won the Governor General's Award of Canada and deserves every accolade she gets. She has a pleasure chest where she highlights or berates sexual toys. She has dolls to simulate sexual positions and vividly describes needed information. As a Canadian living in America, I believe Canadians are a little more open about sex. This is a great informational show. My mother, a former nun of 14 YEARS, occasionally watches.

Educate yourself and enjoy.

Happy Dude

Posts: 7 | From: Columbus, Ohio, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Happydude- there's actually already a thread about this program in another forum- see it here:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum20/HTML/000055.html

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happydude
Neophyte
Member # 8483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happydude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Beppie,

I forgot to mention that this is every morning at 1:00 A.M. so all of these Americans can see what us Canadians were talking about in that thread. She just started a few months ago and this is a really cool way to catch every episode. Sue does rule.

Thanks,
Happy Dude

Posts: 7 | From: Columbus, Ohio, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happydude
Neophyte
Member # 8483

And as I reread the post, someone already mentioned Oxygen.

I'm going to shut up now.

Ashamed.
Happy Dude

celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually sue has had this show for a few years now i think, and even before that she had a radio station!!

Hehe, I frequently watch the Sunday Night Sex Show, and it's even on everynight (in toronto anyway) at 11:00pm ET, on WTN...

I'm always on the phone with either my friends, or boyfriend when i watch it, it's always fun to giggle at some of the silly questions.

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Thang
Activist
Member # 5508

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Miss Thang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oooh boy I am so excited... I just checked out the listings and found out what channel and what time this Sunday Night Sex Show is on. It better be good cuz y'all have got me pumped about it!
Posts: 211 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.