Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Having sex for the first time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Having sex for the first time
BubbleBear
Neophyte
Member # 8381

Icon 9 posted      Profile for BubbleBear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going out with a guy and I really want to have sex with him. I trust him and care for him very much, so that isn't a problem.

Will it hurt though?
Will I bleed at all?
Is there any vaginal exercises I can to make sex more comfortable for the first time?

Many thanks

Posts: 1 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out the indispensible "First Intercourse 101" at http://www.scarleteen.com/sexuality/firsttime.html for answers to your questions.

And even if you feel very sure that this is what you want, it's still worth going through the Infamous Sex Readiness Checklist at http://www.scarleteen.com/sexuality/readiness.html in order to make sure you're prepared and have realistic expectations.

[This message has been edited by logic_grrl (edited 05-28-2002).]

[This message has been edited by logic_grrl (edited 05-28-2002).]

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.