Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » My boyfriend said...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My boyfriend said...
barcode32
Neophyte
Member # 8210

Icon 5 posted      Profile for barcode32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never given my boyfriend a blow job before, but he told me how he wants me to do it. He said I should hold his balls with my other hand so I can tell when he's gonna cum. How will I be able to tell?

-barcode

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewhatanonymous
Activist
Member # 3820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewhatanonymous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes the testicles will retract right up close to the body just prior to ejaculation, but if you're holding on to them they won't be able to move so I don't know how he's expecting you to detect that movement. I can't imagine any practicle reason for knowing when he's about to cum except to avoid getting semen in your mouth. If that's the case use a flavored condom, it will protect you and your b/f from STDs as well.

A much better way of being able to know when he's about to orgasm would be to have him TELL YOU. Communication is important and far more reliable than trying to interpret all kinds of weird moans and body spasms.

[This message has been edited by somewhatanonymous (edited 05-13-2002).]

Posts: 141 | From: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barcode32
Neophyte
Member # 8210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barcode32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! I don't understand how he thinks I'm supposed to do that either, but thanks for answering my question.
Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewhatanonymous
Activist
Member # 3820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewhatanonymous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And one more thing, why didn't you ask him? You should be able to talk to him about this stuff if you're having sex with him, but you didn't so I wonder what other things you haven't talked to him about, like STDs. If you're going to have sex with someone you need to talk to them about their sexual history and BOTH have had STD screenings recently.

[This message has been edited by somewhatanonymous (edited 05-13-2002).]

Posts: 141 | From: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barcode32
Neophyte
Member # 8210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barcode32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am comfortable talking about it with him. It just happened at like 5 in the morning and I was too tired to ask him. But I defnitely will ask him.

I know he's had sex 2 times before, I'm still a virgin. He's been tested for STD's and he's perfectly clean. So no worries.

-barcode

DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember, STD's can be contracted by other means, not just sexual contact. And others take a bit to be detected on a test. You should have two tests, 6 month's apart. You may have an STD, but it won't necessarily show up on your first test.

Always use condoms. They're great things.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewhatanonymous
Activist
Member # 3820

It's a good idea to get tested for STDs BEFORE the first time you have sex. That way you know for sure. Many STDs can be contracted in other ways and be asymptomatic in you and go undetected, but you could still pass them to your partner.
soldier76:96
Activist
Member # 6511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soldier76:96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oral sex is one easy way to contract an STD.
On another site, a guy had oral sex 1 time & now has possible herpes on his penis.
Use condoms or dental dams.
Practice Safer Sex.

Posts: 113 | From: Puyallup, WA, USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.