Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » My first time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My first time
imogenasksyou
Neophyte
Member # 43569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imogenasksyou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
I just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. It was both of our first times. We had sex for about 30 minutes and he didnt cum, the only reason we stopped was because i had to go home. Is the fact that he didnt cum whilst we had sex okay? Im in no way judging him, i didnt really mind, but i just want him to be able to orgasm as well as me. In foreplay weve had prior he didnt cum, and i posted something about it a bit back, but its a new case now since we had sex. A friend told me that when her and her boyfriend first had sex he lasted only a minute till he came. im a bit concerned for my boy, but should i be?

Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you orgasm yourself? I ask that because often women will be very invested in their partners reaching orgasm in a way that isn't reciprocal. If it's no big if you don't orgasm, it's no big if he didn't, either.

And I'd say it isn't. Our enjoyment of sex is about our enjoyment the whole time, not just about if sex -- of any kind -- results in orgasm or not. With intercourse specifically, most women will NOT orgasm through that alone, and some men don't either. And with people of any gender, they may orgasm through intercourse sometimes, but not always.

The big question is this: did both of you enjoy that time together, physically and emotionally?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogenasksyou
Neophyte
Member # 43569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imogenasksyou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah that sounds logical [Smile] thankyou
Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dude_silicon_valley
Neophyte
Member # 45567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dude_silicon_valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did your boyfriend lose erection? If not, its perfectly fine. How fast he cums also depends on when he last ejaculated. If he masturbated an hour before having sex, most likely it will be a while till he cums again.
Posts: 13 | From: CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.