Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Facial bumps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Facial bumps
Lady Bastard
Neophyte
Member # 1933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Bastard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My b/f has little bumps on his face. I asked him why are they there and he tells me because he didnt have sex in a long time( 3 months or so) Is that why he has bumps on his face? Can you get bumps from not having sex in awhile?

------------------
Lady Bastard

Posts: 8 | From: Brooklyn N.y | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No you can get it frm not having sex in awhile, unless thats a new thing. It could be but I never heard of that.

I used to have bumps on my face, it was called Lupus, no big deal, it went away. It didnt itch or anything, it just was there.

Does yours itch and bother you? If so you should probably go see a doctor and he can give you something that will help it go away.

------------------
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweetie ... i think this excuse is right up there w/ blue balls and "but everyone's doing it!"

I think it's an excuse ... I hope you didn't buy it If you want to have sex w/ him, that's great, but he has no right to try and convince you that he's suffering by not having it ... that's mean.

He should probably get to the doc and find out what the bumps are all about

~ Smurfy

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whoo! that's a new one

tell the boy to get real and buy a bar of exfoliating soap.

------------------
Inspected by Number 26

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, unless the dude's got little sperm deposits in his pores, I wouldn't connect acne with lack of sex. And if the dude's got sperm deposits in his pores -- well, he must have some VERY unusual condition.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, that is creative.

And a total lie.

It's probably acne (like whiteheads), or Lupus, as Glitter said, or some other simple, safe thing. If it really worries you ro him, get it checked out.

But if he's trying to guilt you into having sex with him because he has "bumps", and you're not ready, don't listen to him. You don't have to do anything you aren't ready for.

------------------
Mens' magazines feature pictures of naked women. Womens' magazines feature picture of naked women. This is beacuse the female body is beautiful and delicate, while the male body is lumpy and hairy and should not be seen by the light of day.

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phsygnosis
Activist
Member # 2226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phsygnosis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAHAHAHA. Thats a good one. I am suprized I hadn't used that one yet. That IS a total lie and he was probablly just trying to get you to have sex with him. If you dont have sex with him regularly then thats why he probablly said it. Although I really wouldn't call him a liar because it may be something he heard in school or from his friends. Alot of those rumors go around.

-Phsygnosis

Posts: 88 | From: Canton, Ohio, USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.