Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Fantasizing to orgasm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fantasizing to orgasm
zebgirl
Activist
Member # 54

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zebgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love having sex with my boyfriend, but sometimes when I want to orgasm faster, I fantasize about other goodlooking guys. I sometimes feel bad about it but the orgasms sometimes feel more intense when I do this, almost like the first time I reached orgasm. Do any other girls do this? I dont do it every time just sometime because it feels so good. Is this wrong?
Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink_Lemonade_03
Activist
Member # 277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink_Lemonade_03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, plenty of women do this! It's totally normal and you shouldn't be ashamed of it.
Posts: 140 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CutiePie
Neophyte
Member # 655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CutiePie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats totally normal!

------------------

Posts: 12 | From: CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, everyone does it. Well everyone I know. Because as great as your boyfriend is, he's probably not a Matt Damon, and even Matt Damon could get boring. If it feels so bad, it shouldn't really be. Fantasizing is a perfectly healthy thing to do, just don't become totally obsessed about him being a different person that you forget he's your wonderful boyfriend. Another thing, you could be thinking another guy when you kiss him, but it's better than actually kissing that other guy. And another tip, think about someone way out of reach, because if you think of your cute bio partner who has a crush on you, you may start trying to live out the fantasy...

Brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
negative*nancy
Activist
Member # 877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for negative*nancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Know what else is cool?

Some people can fantisize themselves to orgasm - without even touching themselves once!

and on one very strange occasion for me, I was having a sexual dream, and woke up on the brink of orgasm.

------------------
just a girl, a lonely one at that.

Posts: 361 | From: toronto, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
negative*nancy
Activist
Member # 877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for negative*nancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry, i double posted

[This message has been edited by negative*nancy (edited August 21, 2000).]

Posts: 361 | From: toronto, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.