Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Sexuality

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexuality
ittybittysextoy
Neophyte
Member # 859

Icon 11 posted      Profile for ittybittysextoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was at this gothic nightclub last week and this girl asked me to kiss her, i was drunk so i did, then she put her tongue in my mouth and pulled me closer to her, I put my tongue in her mouth but it wasn't turning me on or anything but she pulled me closer into her and started rubbing her hands all over my body, y'know getting really into it. Then I started to get turned on by it and pulled her closer to me and got a bit frisky and pulled her into the toilets and we started doing stuff with each other in the cubicle, like fingering each other and licking each other out and stuff. I spent the night at hers and we did some more stuff. When I got home I got a phone call of this guy and now i'm going out with him.

Am I lesbian and trying to cover up for it by going out with a guy or am I bisexual ar straight? HELP!!!

Posts: 1 | From: nunthorpe, middlesbrough, england | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittied Fool
Neophyte
Member # 758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittied Fool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The sexperts are going to tell you the exact same thing (or I'm sorely mistaken), but don't let it bother you. Be free, don't let yourself be held down by labels.

And knowing many gay and bisexual people, one bit of advice: feeling good is NOT gay. Just because you enjoyed it doesn't mean your gay... it just means your body works the way it's supposed to.

If you had fun, then so be it, life goes on, and it did. You have a man, life is well, and on it goes.

------------------
"Now I've been crying lately,
Thinking about the world as it is
Why must we go on hating?
Why can't we live in bliss" - Cat Stevens

Posts: 32 | From: Okla Homie | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MysteryGirl
Activist
Member # 573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality. As Pittied said ... don't worry yourself over labels. You were under the influence at the time that this happened. That could be a factor as to why you decided to try it out in the first place. Pressure to try something could have also occurred. I wouldn't say you were a lesbian because you did something that gave you pleasurable feelings. You became "turned on" by her actions and you were just going along with what she was doing. People also tend to explore with the persons of the same sex sometime in their life. I'm sure it wasn't anything out of the normal exploration of your sexuality. If you're currently going out with a male and are happy ... then let yourself be happy and don't worry about the labels. Do what makes you happy and feels right.

------------------
"Growing older is MANDATORY, growing up is OPTIONAL."

[This message has been edited by MysteryGirl (edited August 10, 2000).]

Posts: 91 | From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GothicghOst
Neophyte
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GothicghOst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gothic night club?

hmm i never found one in england when i lived there..which was way back..

here in america its hard to find a good club..

oh and by the way..she just took advantage of you is all..so your not a lesbian

Posts: 34 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.