Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Making the genitals fit???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Making the genitals fit???
Apple
Neophyte
Member # 466

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Apple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First I would like to apologize
if this subject is a duplicate, but I couldn't find it anywere.
I'm a 16 years old boy, and today my girlf friend through 5 months asked me if I wanted to have sexual intercours with her, I said yes, and as he evening progressed more and more close was dropped, at last and with alot of cooperation a got a condom on.
Then the problem came both of us are virgins
so neither could take the lead, and we could make it work. To make it absolutely clear,
we coúld nor get the penis in the vagina.
he tried both to be on top, and both to find the entrance, and leading "him" the right way. But it didn't work out and we had to quit after approx. 3 hours in total, that includes foreplay with clothes, foreplay with less clothes and so on.
The question is then:
What went wrong, she's 15 years old and uses a size F bra, so you would think that she's fully developed. Could the problem be that we was to slow, or is it that she isn't "large" enough, or could it just be the way that we tried??
Please return if you have an idea or answer.
confused:

Posts: 1 | From: Denmark | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually, honey, it's just a matter of practice. All in all both male and female genitalia is essentially made to confom to a wide variety of shapes and sizes. My guess is you'll both fit fine once you get the swing of it.

Next time, go ahead and open up your girlfriends vulva with your hands, move the labia back, and take a good look at what's there. The vaginal opening, which is between the clitoris and rectum, is what you're going for. You can also get an academic explanation of female anatomy here: http://www.scarleteen.com/pink/pages/anatomy.html

Keep the lights on, so you can see what you're doing, use plenty of lube to make entering easy for you both, and have patience. If it doesn't "work" when you try, do something else, and try again another time.

Posts: 68215 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes it's really difficult for a guy to get it in the first time. Try using this stuff called KY, and it could really make it a lot easier to get in!
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starchild
Neophyte
Member # 480

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Starchild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should come naturally and if it doesn't then..you have a problem =oP
Posts: 1 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starchild, I think that is a bit harsh. When it comes to just about anything in this world, everyone has a different experience. It is not unusual or wrong for people to have a tricky time having sex for the first time (or the second or the millionth).
If things are a struggle, it could be due to many things, one is being nervous and excited.

Apple, with some practice things are likely to get better. Remember to have fun and sexual intercourse isn't the be all, end all of things. If you are having a tough time, take a break and do other things that give each of you pleasure.

Posts: 1060 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SeeMeSwim
Neophyte
Member # 509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeeMeSwim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that if you are not all the way "hard" it may be a little tougher. Also, being that she is also a virgin, she is probably nervous and not as relaxed which makes it a little harder to "enter". Relax, take it slow... you'll get it.

------------------
Never Give Up... Someone will always care

Posts: 20 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sex is awkward the first few times around. it'll work out better if you're uninhibited (meaning that if you want to try something, you're not afraid to ask, or you don't start giggling because it's "dirty") with your partner and patient. you'll get the hang of it sooner or later.

------------------
i think you're special ... and i don't mean that in a short bus kind of way

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.