Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » violent orgasms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: violent orgasms
Belle
Neophyte
Member # 254

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Belle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My man can give me orgasms so well that sometimes i get really, um, animated, so to say. I shake a whole lot, and probably look like im having a seizure or something. is that normal, and how do i control it? also, if he doesn't stop after i orgasm, my clit gets turbo-sensitive to the point it hurts so bad that i have to make him stop...it's kinda embarrassing sometimes. what's up with that?
Posts: 11 | From: PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*ShellerBabe*
Activist
Member # 252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *ShellerBabe*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey that happens to me too when i rub my clit so hard! i get all shaky!
Posts: 117 | From: America..~*hehe*~ | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Neophyte
Member # 254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Belle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, but if i don't calm down, im afraid im gonna hurt my man or something....i seriou! i can get pretty wild....help me!
Posts: 11 | From: PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry. When I get super orgasms, I shake like crazy too! My teacher said that an orgasm is a lot like a convulsion, sort of an automatic built in response. Be happy that you are getting such awesome ones, cuz some boys have a tough time at even getting some girls excited!
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wear*a*smile!
Activist
Member # 161

Icon 12 posted      Profile for wear*a*smile!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its normal. everyones body has differnent shapes, sizes, colors, everything. so the INSIDE of ur body can be different, too.there is no exact, or normal orgasm. it sounds to me that u like it lots!!!! and your boyfriend is probably feeling good too cuz he'll probably be thinking "o ya, i'm the man, i brought her to a great orgasm" in that was men think. so don't be concerned about him. men have ego's, and your orgasm probably helped him raise it!!
as of controling it, why control it?? it seems as if it feels good, so why r u complaining? as of the siezure part, my friend told me she gets like that too and she can't control it, so just let it be, its normal, ur getting what u want, and ur making ur man happy!! everythign sounds just roses to me!
wear*a*smile
PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE, TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Posts: 139 | From: San Ramon, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!! I wish I could get an orgasm like that!!
Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helpful27
Activist
Member # 291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helpful27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, that's normal! Yes, the clitoris is VERY sensitive after orgasm, just like the head of a guy's penis. Tell your skilled guy to bring you down slowly just after your orgasm peaks by perhaps gently rubbing the clitoral hood. Experiment with that because it'll be different for everyone.

I had girlfriend who thrashed about, and it can get scary for the guy if you're not careful. I just accepted the occational scratch and learned to pin her down.

Posts: 46 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They can be very intense. I heard of a girl who was riding a boy on top, and she had such an outrageous orgasm that she flew right off the bed and landed on the floor! She almost got killed!
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cookie1986
Neophyte
Member # 308

Icon 7 posted      Profile for cookie1986     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My b/f give me violent ones too, i can get an orgasim within 3 minutes! I am not sure if it is normal at all, but we probably just get over reacting and more aroused then some people do.
Posts: 24 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.