Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » sti and pregnancy risk?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sti and pregnancy risk?
leighmegb
Neophyte
Member # 108143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leighmegb         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my boyfriend fingered me yesterday. i am wondering if this poses a pregnancy or sti risk. neither of us have ever had sexual relations with anyone else. this is the first time for both of us. also, he didn't ejaculate, and didn't have any open wounds or cuts on his hands.

today i have been having weird pains in my stomach and my vagina is a bit irritated and uncomfortable. i don't know if i am just imagining things because i am worried or if there is actually something wrong with me. please help?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you see the response Edith posted to your earlier question today? The first link there has the information you need to find out if you had a risk of pregnancy or STI transmission or not: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/007516/p/1.html#000001
Posts: 1344 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leighmegb
Neophyte
Member # 108143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leighmegb         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but i was wondering if the fact that neither of us has ever done anything sexual minimizes the risk? is it even possible to contract an sti from someone who has never had sex (of any form)?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Leigh,

Here's some information on that:

Without sexual contact, could I have an STI?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.