Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » precum and fingering scare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: precum and fingering scare
banjohusky
Neophyte
Member # 108318

Icon 4 posted      Profile for banjohusky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm gonna make this short and sweet. About a week ago my girlfriend and I were messing around. After she messed with me a little, I came and got a little precum afterwards on my finger. It was mostly clear and was just a slight. But. A small spot on my finger below the knuckle towards the hand just bigger than the knuckle. I proceeded to quickly lick it off my finger and pinch it off with my lips, slightly grabbing the skin. About 2 minutes after that I fingered her. She said something about it when we were finished and since then I've been freaking out because I'm 17, she's 16 and I can't support a child right now. The farthest we go is playing with each other and that moment was a stupid mistake on my part.

My question is. Is there a good risk of pregnancy? And about what is a good percentage estimation? I haven't slept good in days and that really isn't helping college right now.

Posts: 4 | From: Georgia | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi banjohusky.

Take a look at this article, under manual sex; that should answer your question. =)
Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Posts: 1316 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
banjohusky
Neophyte
Member # 108318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for banjohusky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But what about the slight bit of precum on the Bolton of my finger? I l sucked and licked the very little but that was there but is there still a risk? The article didn't seem to cover that. And thank you for linking it and helping me. I really need it right now.
Posts: 4 | From: Georgia | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason the article doesn't go into any specifics is that manual sex, especially as you're describing, just isn't how pregnancy happens. Whether you had precum on your finger or not, there wouldn't be a risk of pregnancy here. It really requires direct genital contact or direct contact with fresh ejaculate on a bare partner's vulva, not a small amount of semen or precum on someone's hand.
Posts: 1316 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
banjohusky
Neophyte
Member # 108318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for banjohusky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So all in all I have nothing to worry about? I am gonna be safer and take the time to santizize and wash my hands though from now on. Better safe than sorry.
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

We definitely recommend that folks wash their hands before engaging in manual sex with a partner from a germ/STI transmission standpoint, so this is definitely a good idea. =)
banjohusky
Neophyte
Member # 108318

But I have little to nothing to worry about, correct?
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manual sex--fingering--is just not a way anyone is at all likely to get pregnant.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.