Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Scared, Worried, Stressed. Anixety HELP!!! PLEASE ANSWER

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scared, Worried, Stressed. Anixety HELP!!! PLEASE ANSWER
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for millionthoughts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there,

I have been looking at this website for about a week now. Great website really helps ease peoples minds.

I have read every artical you have past onto anyone who has a preganancie scare.

However, not everyone has listed my situation completely for me to relate.
Please take 5 minutes to read this and answer me and make me feel better so I can move on and be okay.

Before I start I'd like to note I'm a virgin but I'm not sure if my hymen is intact or not.

Heres what happened:

My boyfriend and I were fooling around. I had tights and undies on and he had thin trackies and underwear on as well.

We did hump with clothes on and I did give him a hand job.

Half an hour later I went home and touched my self. The next day I had really bad stomach pain, bad bloating which went on for a couple days. My period is due this week or next. Last period was last month 17th. during the fooling around time I was ovulating.
The pain also was on both sides of my vagina on the outer labia it felt bruised when I touched it but I had not done anything to cause this pain.
2 days later I spotted tiny and I mean really tiny spots of blood. They were very bright light. As small of a speck as salt or sugar. I whiped three times and still got it. After that I haven't seen any blood while whipping but I did notice some on my underwear.

My boobs have gone bigger not really bruised much like I usually get when my period is coming.
I went to the doctors and did a blood test had high protien and a urine test and I had high white blood cells but he didn't give me any medication for it.

Now what I'm worried about is that I might be pregnant even though I'm a virgin. I'm scared somehome sperm or pre ejcualation got through and to me and that's why I'm spotting blood. Please help me determine if this is the case or not. I just need to speak to someone.
Thankyou

Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for millionthoughts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also I forgot to add that I am not getting enough discharge like I usually do before my period and my discharge smells differently not very strong like a light smell a little fishy and when it dries up on my undies its yellow.
Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

One more thing I forgot to when we finished and were going back home I felt my self get really wet when I got home I had a lot of discharge I think its called in my undies...
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi millionthoughts,

You've read a lot of threads here in which people are asking about pregnancy scares, so surely you've seen this article, yes? Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

What you're describing here would fall under the "dry frottage or dry sex" and "manual sex" headings in that article. So based on what you've seen in our replies to other users and what it says in that article, what do you think your risk is?

I know you want information for your exact situation, but the truth is that there just aren't that many ways in which pregnancy can happen; the sort of general statements we make in that article I linked you are applicable across the board. So in other words, two layers of clothing vs. four layers won't make a difference in terms of the pregnancy risk of dry sex, because the risk is zero in both cases. Does that make sense?

This article about vaginal discharge may be helpful as well: Honorably Discharged: A Guide to Vaginal Secretions

(also, in terms of when people reply, it's all based on when anyone's around; many of the volunteers are based in the US so please be patient!)

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

Hi Molias, Thank you so much for replying. I have read that artical. And yes it says no risk which has made me atleast get a few hours sleep at night.
I know it's fustrating to sit here and try and tell people theres no chance and they still ask the same questions. I'm just worried about the blood and my boobs getting bigger but no bruising. If the precum was dry on my hands but I was very wet is there a chance there?

Also do you have any idea why I spotted tiny specks of blood and had that really bad adominal pain that now is gone to my back?

I really appreciate your time.

millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

I have read on google. that many virgins have gotton pregnant from what I have described. I am just very stressed. When can I do a preganancy test that would be accurate? Am I stressing and worrying for nothing? Is it low risk my situation or no risk at all?
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

Also I have read that artical but I would really appreciate if you just explained to me a little further just so I can ease my mind and be okay again. I can't stress enough how much this has affected me and I do not want anything to happen like this I am saving my self for marriage
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

Say if we were both wearing underwear would that still be no risk or low risk?
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

I read the artical 3 more times and right here it says:

Level of pregnancy risk: No risk, unless only one partner is wearing a very thin garment that allows for some direct genital contact, like a thong, or there is accidental fluid contact. In those cases, there may be low risk.

If one person is wearing a thong or something there is a risk. Is that implying that one person is wearing undies and the other naked for there to be a risk or if the girl is wearing a thong and the guy is wearing underwear there is a risk? Please help !!!

Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It means if one person is wearing very small underwear, like a thong or lace, and the other is wearing none, and of this results in direct contact - by, say, the thong moving out of the way, or through the lace holes - then that would pose a risk.

Your situation poses no risk. If your are still worried about this despite learning the facts, perhaps you should consider of you are ready for this type of sexual activity yet? Often worry about this is your mind's way of telling you that your are uncomfortable.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

Okay thank you for explaining that a little more for me.

I am defenitly not ready for this and I have made a total mistake and never will put my self in a position like this where I feel like my whole life is shattered.

I feel better knowing that there is no risk there.

I just need to discuss a few things hopefully you guys can assist with this and make me feel a little better

Right now my stomach is bloated and bigger is this normal? My nipples are hard as well

Also when I did a urine test I had a high result for Leukocytes (white blood cells) and high protein... Are they possible pregnancy symptoms or some other symptoms you can explain to me?

I really appreciate your help.

millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

This is a really scary time for me. I feel like my life is falling apart and I get my period in a week and I hate doing the waiting game. I just need some answers. I know there is no pregnancy risk from the articals you have linked me too and reassured me. I just never have had this symptoms before when I'm getting my period it's new and it's giving me anxiety
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi millionthoughts,

I know it's scary when your body does something new you don't expect it to. The thing is that our bodies don't do the same things all the time. They're incredibly responsive to any sorts of internal or external changes such as stress, illness (even mild illness like a cold), changes in sleeping patterns, and other big and little changes.

Also, the hormones responsible for our menstrual cycle aren't always going to act the same way. They're affected by all those changes, and by other hormonal and chemical changes in our bodies.

I hear you voice concern about your urine test. Did the healthcare provider who conducted the test tell you what those results meant?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

Hi Robin,

The healthcare provider first advised it might be an infection however he made me retake my test and the when there was all that high white blood cells he said it's normal. I googled a lot of my symptoms on google and everything relates to early pregnancy. Now I know it's impossible knowing the facts however yesterday my discharge was dry into light brownish? Is this normal? Everything that is happening this month has never happened to me before. Please let me know if finding light brownish discharge before my period is normal or this relates to something I no idea is going on.

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many people do experience a brownish discharge before their periods. For some people that's the way their period starts, with a little bit of old blood mixed with the discharge.

Many people also experience dry, thick discharge prior to their periods.

To learn more about vaginal discharge, take a look at this:

Honorably Discharged: A Guide to Vaginal Secretions

Where are you doing your research online? I ask because while there are many useful sites out there with invaluable information, there are just as many sites which make claims without backing up their data with known facts, and this can often lead to them giving incorrect information.

The only definitive sign of early pregnancy is a positive pregnancy test. Truly, while there are bodily changes thatsome people experience, that's the only way any of us have for saying absolutely and without doubt whether we are or are not pregnant.

Also for there to be pregnancy there has to be a pregnancy risk in the first place. [Smile]

Does this help?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

I have been looking around google. Usually people post questions and there are answers from people.

there are also websites like webmd that suggest all the symptoms I am feeling are due to early preganancy signs.

I understand that it's impossible since there was no rsi of pregnancy at all.

Also I assumed since I am a virgin that will make it more impossible but reading online - it states that if precum or sperm gets through to your vagina especially when your ovulating then there is a high risk of pregnancy.
My period should be here any day now. So all the symptoms I described to you are normal and nothing to concern my self with?

Yes this does help so much more thank you for you time.

millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

Can someone please reply soon [Frown]
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As we make clear in the user guidelines, and the notes about being short of staff, please do not bump posts. Thank you.

If and when you have waited for an answer for at least 24 hours with no reply, then it's okay. Otherwise, please be patient. While you wait, you can review the previous replies to you, which truly have the same answers you'll get asking the same kinds of questions again.

I suspect this actually wasn't even overlooked in the last 45 minutes so much as that it read like you understood you had no risk, which you said in it, and didn't have any new questions.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have a new question, can you perhaps try again asking it so we know what you want a reply to? Thanks.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millionthoughts
Neophyte
Member # 108202

Hi Heather,

Okay I have a few more questions just to reassure my self I am freaking and obessing over nothing.

Please note that I have been having my period for a couple years now and all this symptoms are recent.

Is spotting tiny specks of blood while whipping once and then never again until seeing some tiny spots on my under wear normal? Or could this be a pregnancy symptom?

If the smell of your discharge changes a little different is this also normal or could this be early pregnancy signs?

If say one person was wearing underwear and the other was wearing nothing can this cause a pregnancy risk?

Is light brownish discharge normal before having your period? I know that that's usually when your period is ending it cleans out all the old blood.

In your experience.. has anyone ever gotton pregnant by doing "dry frottage or dry sex" and "manual sex?

When is it best to take a pregancny test that will be accurate?

If you experience really bad adominal pain, back pain, bloating and pain on both sides of your vagina like a bruise is that something that can indicate as a early pregnancy sign?

I would really appreciate your answers to this questions to ease my mind.

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Hi Millionthoughts,

I see that you've already been given several links that would answer a lot of these questions for you. Can you please read through those articles again to find your answers. You can also search our main site for a lot of this information.

In terms of any sort of severe pain anywhere in your body, if you're in pain, and the pain isn't going away, a healthcare provider is the person you need to be talking to about that, not anyone online. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.