Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Account made GF MEMORY LOSS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Account made GF MEMORY LOSS
Skies93
Neophyte
Member # 108239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skies93     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay i really need some help. My gf and I were having sex for our Eight months together on sunday (yesterday) and we were doing fine and we were really into it until i noticed that she was really dry. So i decided to grab some lube and we put the lube on the condom (I use condoms always and she is on depo) but when i inserted my penis into her vagina the lube started heating up and i quickly pulled out and we stopped. Agreed to stop penetration all together and throw away the lube. The heating up has never happened before and we have always used the same lube bottle; it was not expired.

Afterwards we began to cuddle and i began kissing her everywhere ad she was clearly enjoying it. She did tell me to stop due to time limit and i asked her if she really wanted me to stop and she didnt reply just kissed me so i thought it was okay to continue. Also, when she is serious about stopping me she will look me in the eye or push me away because it has happened once when we started (she was not in the mood), but this time she didn't do any of it but smiled and laughed.

I continued for about 15 to 20 mins since she enjoyed it a lot BUT after we stopped I noticed she had a "high and out-of-it" look on her face and she claims to not remember anything that had happened after the first initial kisses; NO RECOLLECTION. I got scared.

She was functioning normally while I was kissing her. No fainting or stiffness. She was talking and encouraging me and acting how she always acts but she remembers none of it.

I'm just scared now. We are going to planned parenthood tomorrow asap but im really nervous and scared and wondering if scarlet teen has any information on this :/

I swear i did not rape her. No penetration of any kind and if i she did not tell me to stop again or give me an answer when i asked her if she really wanted to :'(

She also told me all she remembers is feeling happy and happier and happier and happier and then nothing.

She also explained that it has happened once before when she was losing her virginity and she kicked the guy out.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Skies93 and welcome to Scarleteen,

I can certainly understand how this would be scary for you.

To find out what is going on, though, it's soundest for your girlfriend to talk with a healthcare provider. It just wouldn't be at all sound for us to try to guess what was happening, and a healthcare provider is really the one who can evaluate what your girlfriend tells them and make specific recommendations.

in terms of the lube heating up, was it one of those lubes that is designed to have a warming effect when it is used?

Just to clarify something: Sexual assault isn't just about penetration, but about doing anything sexual to another person that they didn't want. I'm not saying that you assaulted your girlfriend. The way you describe things, it sounds like you got every indication of consent that you would expect from her based on your prior experience. I just wanted to clarify definitions so you have that information. [Smile]

best of luck at Planned parenthood.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.