Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Is she pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is she pregnant?
sse939
Neophyte
Member # 108149

Icon 9 posted      Profile for sse939     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,

On 31st July, me and my gf have sex with full clothes on. I was wearing underwear and she wear wearing a pajamas and underwear.I ejacuated. But, while ejacuating, my lower side (not upper side where the ejacuating occurs) of penis were near her vagina. I later checked(within a mintute of ejacuating), I found she is fully wet with her cum and I am not sure whether my sperms pass through her dress or not. However, she has always 3-4 days early period since always. Her period date was August 3 and she missed it (this is for the 1st time).Her age is 21. So, can she get pregnant?? It would be really great, if I could get specific answer. Thanks.

--------------------
sse

Posts: 2 | From: India | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi sse, and welcome to Scarleteen.

Can you take a look at this article about what is and isn't a pregnancy risk? It'll answer your question: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That? You want to look under the "dry frottage or dry sex" heading.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sse939
Neophyte
Member # 108149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sse939     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so, it seems she is not pregnant?

--------------------
sse

Posts: 2 | From: India | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Correct. sex with clothes on isn't at all likely to lead to pregnancy.

There are lots of reasons why a person's period might be late besides pregnancy.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.