Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » terribly worried.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: terribly worried.
Rawrkitten2
Neophyte
Member # 101575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rawrkitten2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi scarleteen. Im very nervous. /: I've had sex 4 times since my last period. everytime I've had sex, we've used a condom. my boyfriend and I are very careful. we check the condom every before he puts it in and we continuously check it during sex. my period is supposedly supposed to come in 6 days. I'm just freaking out because I usually have sore breasts a week or two before my period and this time they feel fine. no soreness. but I have little minor cramps now. everytime he ejaculated, I saw the semen at the tip of the condon, where it's supposed to be. it looks like we used it perfectly. what's wrong then??
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey rawr, its plenty possible (and probable) that nothing is wrong.

Breast soreness just like any symptom of menstruation can suddenly vary due to an array of reasons, or even seemingly randomly.

I would say that the lack of soreness is an indication of very little indeed.

I hope this helps.

Perhaps you could also have a read of this article, which speaks about early pregnancy symptoms but also dealing with pregnancy fear/panic.

Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Symptom Freakout's Soul

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rawrkitten2
Neophyte
Member # 101575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rawrkitten2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay thank Jacob for making me feel a little more calm. cause I mean the condom didnt tear or slip off. all the semen was ejaculated to the tip.. so there's no way right? I have a lot of creamy cm too.. is that normal before a period?
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patricia H
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 103815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patricia H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Rawrkitten2,

It sounds like you are questioning the efficacy and strength of condoms even in light of its proper usage in your situation. I'm attaching a link to a post I created earlier that includes a video to how condoms are made; perhaps that will help make you feel better?

How Condoms Are Made

As for the "creamy cm [sic]" that you write of, that is known as discharge. Your vagina is a self cleaning organ that naturally produces discharge, and depending on where you are in your cycle, the consistency and texture of it will change. Please take a look at this link below for more information:

Honorably Discharged: A Guide to Vaginal Secretions

--------------------
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum. - Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

Posts: 234 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rawrkitten2
Neophyte
Member # 101575

wow thanks so much! [Smile] makes me feel better. my breast are sore now too.. isn't that funny how that worked out? I feel alot better now thanks for all your help!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.