Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » dad caught him?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dad caught him?
piiinnnnkkkkpartaaayy7264
Neophyte
Member # 107916

Icon 8 posted      Profile for piiinnnnkkkkpartaaayy7264     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok so my boyfriend is stupid and likes to masturbate while hes on facetime with me and he heard his dad say open the door and so he covered the covers and idk whatss going on and im scared he saw him but thats what my boyfriend told me like idk what he did when he came in and im so scared.... like if he calls my dad i will be in trouble like idk i need tops

--------------------
:)

Posts: 17 | From: ohio | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi pinkparty, what are you scared might happen?

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neophyte
Member # 107916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piiinnnnkkkkpartaaayy7264     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he might like call my dad and tell him and my dad would KILL ME..... and i didnt do anything

--------------------

Posts: 17 | From: ohio | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I think you're saying that your Dad would be really angry? What would he be angry about? Saying that he would kill you is pretty serious. Can you give us a sense of what you think would happen if your Dad found out about this? What do you think he would say?

It also sounds like you're not actually sure if your boyfriend's Dad heard or saw anything. Am I understanding that correctly?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neophyte
Member # 107916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piiinnnnkkkkpartaaayy7264     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah i was over doing it he wont kill me but he will definitly be upset. like idek what he would do cause that never happened and i dont think his dad caught him cause he would tell me but he may just be ignoring it.. idk

--------------------

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so why don't you take the anxiety down a notch here and see what happens, first? Just wait until you can talk to your partner, first, to find out what even happened in the first place, and then you can take it from there.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.