Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » She still hasnt got her period?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She still hasnt got her period?
Forrest
Neophyte
Member # 107803

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Forrest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could this be the antibiotics she was on or could it just be irregular? she was expecting it 24th-28th around that time but could it just swap dates so quick? confused.. if you read my other questions you'll see why im worried about this, thanks.

[ 07-03-2013, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: Forrest ]

--------------------
Jay

Posts: 13 | From: ireland | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi jay,

We really couldn't say why her period hasn't arrived yet because we're not psychic.

Have you seen this article talking about missed and late periods? if not, you might find it helpful.

M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forrest
Neophyte
Member # 107803

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forrest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well basically, we thought she was pregnant 2 months ago because i fingered her and there may have been little to no precum involved, she got her period on time that month around when she expected, but the month after we were still worried so she took a test that came up negative. she was due them 24th - 28th last month and didnt get her period yet but she was on antibiotics for a bladder infection recently too, could that have caused her periods to delay this long?

--------------------
Jay

Posts: 13 | From: ireland | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We really have no way of knowing what's up with her cycles, especially without talking to her and talking to her with her having a nice long history of her cycles, ideally over years, in hand.

Again, I'd encourage you to focus more on letting these concerns go than continuing to focus on them.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67076 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.