Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » scared beyond belief

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: scared beyond belief
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

Icon 9 posted      Profile for miaaaaaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay yall... So I posted the other day saying that I was scared that I was at risk for pregnancy. I read the article that you can NOT get pregnant with your clothes on, so the stress was away. But last night I noticed my (sorry if this is TMI, but its has to be said) nipples were slightly bigger and a little darker. It's only been 2 weeks since the incident. My period should be in about 11 days now. I don't know if that has to do with pms or what... i am so scared. Im only 16. This scared me out of doing anything for a while. I also think maybe my paranoia has gotten the best of me and every little stomach ache or back ache, I associate it with pregnancy!!!!!! Ugh [Frown]
Posts: 27 | From: texas | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about you take a DEEP breath, and read through this article: Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Symptom Freakout's Soul
The answers you got for your last question aren't going to change, no matter how your nipples might look right now. Have you thought about contacting a doctor for this issue and the ones you described in your thread from yesterday?

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miaaaaaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't thought about that. I'm just freaking out
Posts: 27 | From: texas | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you read through that article I linked above? What sort of things do you generally do to calm down when you're worrying about something? Can you give yourself the space to do some of that now?

We've provided the information here and in your last thread that you need to know what your risk level is; now it's up to you to believe that information and take steps to move forward.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miaaaaaaa
Neophyte
Member # 107905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miaaaaaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know. im just so paranoid. We dry humped while I was wearing clothes but he wasn't. The article says if atleast one partner is dressed, then the risk is 0... I just need to believe that and move on. I'm having some pms right now so all thats doing is giving me more reason to believe I'm pregnant. Thank you for talking to me. The reassurance is great on this site... I just need to take my mind off of it & realize there's no way I'm pregnant

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.