Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Important!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Important!!!
Member # 104262

Icon 4 posted      Profile for catlover1997         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you please move all my posts on this account and my oold one which was ether called healingmyhurt or healingthehurt to the locked thread or whatever it is? I don't want to use my scarlet teen accounts anymore and I can't delete them so would you please be able to delete all my threads and delete my account if possible??? It's actually really important and I'm quite distressed about it and I'm worried cos I feel bad. It's an extremely long story but I'm not in any danger but could you please tell me how to delete my account or all my info and stuff so nobody can see it?! Please ASAP [Frown]
Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
catlover, we generally do not delete accounts. Other users with similar questions may benefit from the answers we gave to you. However, if you feel strongly about this, you are welcome to send us a message via the "contact us" button and explain why you want your account closed. In cases where a user's safety is at stake, we can certainly be flexible and see about deleting the account.

[ 06-23-2013, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: September ]

Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.