Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Is she pregnant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is she pregnant
bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

Icon 11 posted      Profile for bilbobaggins123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been 5 weeks now since me and my girlfriend fooled around, she gave me a wank, i fingered her there may have been pre cum on my hand and i masturbated that day, she got her period around the time she expected it as she is 15, and it was heavy the month before had been real light so that could explain why it was real heavy, but shes due her next period at the end of this month around the 26th, she needs to pee a lot and cant go, i have read online it is still possible to be pregnant and have a period and i also read after 5 weeks signs could be she needs to pee more, i am very worried can someone answer this guick please, thanks so much!

--------------------
Jd

Posts: 13 | From: ireland | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi bilbo,

I'm not sure where you've read this information, but you can not be pregnant and still have a period. People who are pregnant can occasionally have some bleeding, but it's not going to look like a period.

If your girlfriend is having urinary issues, that sounds like something for her to ask her doctor about.

Posts: 1159 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bilbobaggins123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that, she says she feels she needs to pee a lot but cant actually go when it comes down to going, and is there any way she could have gotten pregnant from fingering, there would have been little to no pre-cum involved im just not sure and no direct genital contact what so ever, she's going the doctor this week.

--------------------
Jd

Posts: 13 | From: ireland | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like you asked whether this was a pregnancy risk or not in this thread, right? The answer is still the same. =)
Posts: 1159 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bilbobaggins123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i am guessing she is not going to be pregnant? thanks a lot for answering so quick, means a lot =)

--------------------
Jd

bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

i was just worried ther might of been a possibility cause the said she'd start to notice after 5 weeks and when i read about the "peeing more" thing then compared them i freaked out a bit, too young to be a parent or let a stupid accident ruin things, just freaking out is all..

--------------------
Jd

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, our answer is not going to change from the one we gave you originally. Plenty of things other than pregnancy can cause urinary issues like your girlfriend is having, so if she's concerned about that she should see a healthcare provider.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5668 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

yes i am aware of that i was just over thinking and the fact i read online you can still get a period when pregnant freaked me out, and that she needed to pee more it all just freaked me out, so i wasnt sure i just needed to know a straight forward answer as to weather she could be pregnant or not..

--------------------
Jd

bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

a reply would be greatly appreciated..

--------------------
Jd

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, bilbobaggins. As you may have noticed in this notice posted here -- http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/19/t/000491/p/1.html#000000 -- we're more short staffed than usual this week.

To boot, even when we aren't our registration guidelines ask users not to bump posts unless at least 24 hours have passed before they made them.

So, I ask you please be patient, understand our limitations, and also honor your own agreements. Thanks.

That all said, as Karyn made clear, the answers we have been giving you remain our answers. As the information you have given us hasn't changed, neither will our answers be different.

Some people experience some kinds of vaginal bleeding when pregnant, but that's usually very different than a menstrual period. However, that's not even relevant here, since someone can't become pregnant who hasn't done any of the things that can cause a pregnancy. Again: what you have posted about does not describe real risks of pregnancy.

With that, I ask you please choose to either accept our answers at this point or, if you can't, that you seek out second opinions somewhere else, rather than continuing to ask us the same questions, okay? If you just can't or won't trust us as a source, that's fine, but it means it's time to ask someone else these questions, someone whose answers you do feel you can trust and accept.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67221 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.