Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » some help needed; pregnancy worry..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: some help needed; pregnancy worry..
anicake
Neophyte
Member # 107698

Icon 11 posted      Profile for anicake         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey there, not sure if i'm posting in the right section or not- so apologies in advance.
little worried about a potential pregnancy risk..
yesterday whilst spending the day with my boyfriend we were naked in his bed, his penis (which im not sure if it had any precum on it) rubbed against my thigh area, well away from my vulva/vagina. but afterward i performed oral sex and he ejaculated, i cleaned my hands off as did he with tissue- but then he performed manual sex on me a little while after. Im still worried that could there still be enough sperm - even trace in his hands or even mine (i touched myself afterward too) to cause any pregnancy?

we also had dry sex and he was a little wet we both were wearing underwear- am i right in thinking sperm cant travel between material?

this all happened yesterday- and I was expecting my period today (im due and my periods are regular) which hasn't occurred yet.

thankyou for any help x

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Scarleteen, ani. Have you seen this article yet? Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

All the situations you describe are covered in that article, so that should help you answer your own questions.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9010 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anicake
Neophyte
Member # 107698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anicake         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the link, I checked the article, it helps solve the dry sex question!

But I'm still worried about the manual sex- how much semen would there need to be to cause a pregnancy risk?

Thank you x

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you double back and re-read the section about manual sex? As long as you did not have direct genital contact, and your partner did not ejaculate directly on your genital area, you do not need to worry about a pregnancy risk.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9010 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anicake
Neophyte
Member # 107698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anicake         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh okay, tthats reassuring. Thank you so much.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.