Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Help! Am I pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help! Am I pregnant?
annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

Icon 2 posted      Profile for annreilly96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my bf were together Saturday last. I gave him a hj and he ejaculated on my boobs. I wiped it all off me and we both put anti bacterial gel on our hands. I then went to the bathroom to pee and wiped myself. About 3 hours later he fingered me and I got some of his precum on my hands but I didn't wash my hands. I did not touch myself or go to the bathroom for another 2 hours. My period is 4 days late I have sore breasts and am feeling sick any way I could be pregnant?
Posts: 12 | From: Ireland | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi annreilly96 and welcome to Scarleteen,

What you've described is not a way someone can get pregnant.

Here's some more information on what is and isn't a pregnancy risk:

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?
Also, here is some information on late periods:
M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annreilly96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok thank you [Smile] my period has never been this late before and I guess the sore boobs and sickness made me think I might be showing early signs of pregnancy :/
Posts: 12 | From: Ireland | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annreilly96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't got my period still it's been 5 days now and every day I'm feeling much sicker and more back pain [Frown]
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you either taken a home pregnancy test OR seen a doctor?

If not, one of those is your next step. Since you've been having continued, unexplained back pain for a while now, I'd personally suggest seeing your doctor. Especially since pregnancy does not seem at all the likely to be the reason for that pain.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

I'm getting a pregnancy test tomorrow. I think the back pain could be from the period being due but it still hasn't come [Frown] we also tried anal sex but he didnt ejaculate or anything so this couldn't have caused me to be pregnant?
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you take a look at those links Robin gave to you? Sounds like you haven't.

Why don't you have a look at them? The first of them tells you exactly what risks and what level of risk most sexual activities do and don't pose, including anal sex.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

I have looked I'm just very confused as to why my period is so late and there's no way I could be pregnant! But thank you for your help [Smile]
Heather
Member # 3

Can I ask how you chart your periods?

Sometimes people don't chart correctly, and can think a period is late when it really isn't.

How long have each of your cycles been for the last 3-6 months?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

I keep a record on my calendar and I got my period on the 6th of April and my next one on the 6th of may which was 30 days and I was due my next one on the 3rd-5th of June
Heather
Member # 3

So, for the last 3-6 months, not just the last month, have all your cycles been 30 days? Or -- as is much more typical -- has there been some variation?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

There has been some variation but none have gone over the 30 days
Heather
Member # 3

I'm trying to help you with this, but it's tough without the information I was actually asking for.

Given, sometimes periods are just late, but if you can give me the actual dates of your periods for the last 3-6 months, I can certainly help you figure out if this one is or isn't.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

March 8th
April 6th
May 6th

annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

I'm just very worried that I might be pregnant
Heather
Member # 3

So, the last 2 are 30 then 31. But that's still not enough for me to see if there's a pattern.

Again, if you remain concerned about pregnancy then a test is your next step.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

Ok thank you for your help
annreilly96
Neophyte
Member # 107630

Sorry I have one more question [Smile] so I took a test and it came back negative but I'm not sure if it was accurate seen as my period was due Monday but fertilisation would have occurred on Saturday if I am pregnant so there might not be enough of the pregnancy hormone there. I started bleeding today but very light which is extremely unusual for me and I am worried that this may be implantation bleeding?
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Here's some information on how and when to take a pregnancy test:

Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

Since you were expecting your period, there's no reason to think that this isn't your period. [Smile] There's always a first time when it comes to variations in menstruation. [Smile] So, at this point you'll just need to hang on and see if your period continues, and, if you still feel like it's necessary, test at a time that you determine is the right time after reading the testing information in that link.

--------------------
Robin

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.