Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Pregnant through fingering?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant through fingering?
bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

Icon 11 posted      Profile for bilbobaggins123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well on the 12th of may i was fingering my girlfriend and i got a handjob, i think i may have gotten precum on my hand and i am not sure if it was wet or dry. I had masturbated earlier that day, she got bloated a couple of days after and she guessed she was pregnant, i had gone deep with my fingers and later that day she got cramping, could that be from the depth? she was expecting her period at the end of the month around the 24th or something, shes 15. She got it on the 26th, it was real heavy and lasted only about 4 days, she got a light period last month lasting about a week, i read online that you can still get your period through early pregnancy, is this true and could she be pregnant, would she know after like 3 weeks? kind of scared to be honest, a good answer would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot

--------------------
Jd

Posts: 13 | From: ireland | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you seen this article yet, Bilbo? Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?
If not, why don't you start there to see if you had a risk at all.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 8994 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bilbobaggins123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It didnt really help me im still confused and worried to be honest, i just need to know if she could be still pregnant despite getting her period and all? like wouldnt the womb need that lining if it were to house a baby, im guessing the egg was not fertilized.. i dont know i just need a good answer to know if shes pregnant or not

--------------------
Jd

Posts: 13 | From: ireland | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, let's take it slow. It sounds from your first post like you engaged in manual sex. So why don't you head back to the article and read up on what it says about the risk involved in manual sex?

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 8994 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bilbobaggins123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks joey, i read up and it says no rish, but the fact there may have been pre cum on my hand and i had masturbated earlier that day, i am still a virgin by the way, so is she and she did get her perid and she has had no sickness cramping etc since the periods ended so would you say its all clear?

--------------------
Jd

bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

*risk

--------------------
Jd

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

I cannot really tell you anything differently from what is in that article, because that's what the facts are.

But regardless of what happened, it also sounds like she's had her period sicne, so you can be sure that she's not pregnant. As you know, it is not possible to have a regular period and be pregnant.

Do you feel like you are ready for this level of sexual activity? Do you feel like you have a good handle on what presents a risk, and how you can keep yourself safe?

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

bilbobaggins123
Neophyte
Member # 107557

well thanks for the help, glad to know its all okay because she has had her period, thanks again

--------------------
Jd

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

You're welcome!

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.